What's new

YouTube vaping channels

I don’t really watch any of them anymore but along with this place they were directly responsible from turning switching to vaping from a habit to a hobby, which probably kept me on it to be fair.

Indoorsmokers was the guy when I first started watching them, dude is nuts. :D

Not much here that others haven’t mentioned, but thought I’d organize them a bit:

Entertainment value:
Jai Haze (no other value really)
Vaping with Vic (see above)
Flatcap Vaper
Mike’s Vape
Vaping with Bogan

Thorough testing and serious reviews:
DJLsb
Todd’s Reviews
Jim Vv
Another Vape Channel
Vapor Trail
GrimmGreen

Advertisement (never met a vape they didn’t like):
Legion Vapes
Matt from SMM
Pbusardo (Innokin fan-boy)

Cloud-chucking & mixing:
Sorteal

MTL vaping:
NET Vaper
MTLounge

Everything Boro:
Tone Ohm XO*
Rebuildable Ryan

These are pretty much all active channels, and there are a slew of others with more sporadic posts. This is my list, and the categorizing is purely subjective! :rolleyes:

I don’t really watch any of them anymore but along with this place they were directly responsible from turning switching to vaping from a habit to a hobby, which probably kept me on it to be fair.

Indoorsmokers was the guy when I first started watching them, dude is nuts. :D
I concur definitively! Watching all the new, shiny releases made me want to start collecting, and try all the different types of juices. Which meant that I could keep off the coffin nails, try every type of vaping, and empty my bank account :18:

I do often regret that having started vaping a couple of years ago, I came to the party a bit late, missed those peak years! There were twice as many reviewers and new releases then compared to when I started. And what about vapers that could benefit from the same today? They get to watch disposable and pod reviews, with an almost complete lack of exciting products coming from the industry these days… :(

I concur definitively! Watching all the new, shiny releases made me want to start collecting, and try all the different types of juices. Which meant that I could keep off the coffin nails, try every type of vaping, and empty my bank account :18:

I do often regret that having started vaping a couple of years ago, I came to the party a bit late, missed those peak years! There were twice as many reviewers and new releases then compared to when I started. And what about vapers that could benefit from the same today? They get to watch disposable and pod reviews, with an almost complete lack of exciting products coming from the industry these days… :(

100% agreed. I switched over in 2016 and the industry felt like it was on the up and up. Multiple new products coming to market weekly and it was exciting .
Then the TPD happened and it all went a bit flat. Sucks :55:

100% agreed. I switched over in 2016 and the industry felt like it was on the up and up. Multiple new products coming to market weekly and it was exciting .
Then the TPD happened and it all went a bit flat. Sucks :55:
Not to mention the new Chinese regulations and the demise of FastTech…

giphy.gif

I don't watch too many channels, mainly just grimmgreen as background noise when I'm doing things. My local vape shop convinced me that all the youtubers are paid and don't truely give out critical reviews, guess thats why I'm here to see other peoples opinions on vape products :18:

I don't watch too many channels, mainly just grimmgreen as background noise when I'm doing things. My local vape shop convinced me that all the youtubers are paid and don't truely give out critical reviews, guess thats why I'm here to see other peoples opinions on vape products :18:

Your local vapeshop is a front for a Russian crime syndicate and all the money is used for shipping illegal Russia dolls packed with cocaine into the country.

Like them, I only deal in facts

our business was built from YouTubers and reviewers but nowadays it seems they do not have the same impact

re 'Reviewers', I will say one thing....Smok @TFV12 Prince, many reviewers raved about this pish the pants tank and it was shite, the RBA was shite the coils were shite and the flavour was shite. In fact AFAIC it was the shitiest tank of its day, but, in the main, the 'reviewers' well they didn't think so ......too fixated on the next freebie, there were a couple of exceptions......but not many

Back
Top Bottom