What's new

YouTube vaping channels

Dean saw the light and got out ;)

He's now got a woodworking channel which is in his usual cheery style :)

It’s good to see he’s well and still putting videos out.
Must of had enough of all the drama that was going around.
Happy days for Dean…👌

Todds reviews, and vaping bogan for me

Originally I suppose because they tend to review the stuff I am interested in, and their videos are near to or top of the list.

re 'Reviewers', I will say one thing....Smok @TFV12 Prince, many reviewers raved about this pish the pants tank and it was shite, the RBA was shite the coils were shite and the flavour was shite. In fact AFAIC it was the shitiest tank of its day, but, in the main, the 'reviewers' well they didn't think so ......too fixated on the next freebie, there were a couple of exceptions......but not many
You forgot to mention it dumping a puddle of fluid down your favourite mod every now and then.

Actually, that was the TFV4 and 8, by the time the 12 came out I'd already vowed never to possess another object with the word 'SMOK' on it, maybe the 12 was better, doesn't sound like it though !

I remember that SMOK experience well. Nothing has ever dumped juice like that.
Yep, I went a bit mad and after buying a TVF-4, I very quickly bought a few more before settling in with the original one, and then somehow ended up making the same mistake with the TFV-8 when that came out.

The thing is they did seem great, at the time they were quite posh, big range of coils, rebuildable deck option, fine airflow, looked good etc - can't really remember much about them but they seemed very much 'the thing' at the time - but this was back when the Aspire was relatively newish tech.

Having bought into them so heavily I tried many ways to wick them and fill them, lots of research for tips and tricks etc. but nothing seemed to fix their habit of taking a random juice wee over my mods from time to time, even days after last being filled, whether sunny weather or cold, whatever the phase of the moon etc - there just seemed to be no pattern to the leaks or cunning way to build them that stopped it.

I had a couple of them on mods nestling nicely in the cup holder in my car for the horrific commute I used to do and they'd be OK for X days then I'd pick one up and drip juice on my work trousers, grrrr !!!

I got sick of the wastage and cleaning my multiple beloved Releaux RX2/3 mods and mopping up the puddles - I suspect that's what got me into RBAs/dripping and vowed to never own a SMOK product or a bottom-ventilated tank again (which I've since broken, and they all wee... even the super-posh gorgeously designed 3 Aromatizers I have which sit in a box !)

I ended up getting rid of them as a job lot, somewhere on photobucket there's a photo of a tea towel covered in SMOK tanks and loads of coils/decks and asking if anyone wanted them for free if they paid postage ! - can't find the photo now, lost my old login.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom