What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

couldn't resist gonna look mint on the cuboid, packaging looks quality too, just pulled the trigger on the last one from DNA vapes :)
Oh you fucker was going to order that this morning, was looking at it at around 1am and thought 'i'll sleep on it'. Last one? Really?

Bugger.

My Compvape tip has arrived that Vince has sent me and a couple of tips for reviewer Martyn Parker for his Cleito tank. I'll add a photo on my thread coz it looks so much better than any of the Compvape tips.

Please note Vince's Tips are designed to fit authentic rda's and tanks etc.. and may not fit clones properly. Vince has asked me to mention this as some Twisted Messes tips have been said to no fit properly. I've never had this issue and my tip fits perfectly well as all his tips have.
Thought I'd mention it here with this being a popular thread and I'll post this on my thread too.

Attachments

• 1455181136210.jpg
    1455181136210.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 111
My Compvape tip has arrived that Vince has sent me and a couple of tips for reviewer Martyn Parker for his Cleito tank. I'll add a photo on my thread coz it looks so much better than any of the Compvape tips.

Please note Vince's Tips are designed to fit authentic rda's and tanks etc.. and may not fit clones properly. Vince has asked me to mention this as some Twisted Messes tips have been said to no fit properly. I've never had this issue and my tip fits perfectly well as all his tips have.
Thought I'd mention it here with this being a popular thread and I'll post this on my thread too.

I need this for my cleito. Does he sell them? If so, where?

Oh you fucker was going to order that this morning, was looking at it at around 1am and thought 'i'll sleep on it'. Last one? Really?

Bugger.
Sorry dude it had last one on it when I ordered but it's not saying sold out now.
It was very very shiny though :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom