What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

OK, I got it three days ago but been busy.
I am using the 0.3ohm ceramic coil. The taste has been awesome right from the off. This thing can chuck out some serious clouds. Looking forward to using the RBA deck.

Attachments

• 20160211_105052.jpg
    20160211_105052.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 96
Got my self a balrog, because why the fuck not. It didn't cost much, I needed a backup and it's small.

Who can tell me what tc mode to select when using Stealthvape's NiFe?

I've only used tc on a dna40 and never had to select anything before.

3ypSiuT.jpg

My Compvape tip has arrived that Vince has sent me and a couple of tips for reviewer Martyn Parker for his Cleito tank. I'll add a photo on my thread coz it looks so much better than any of the Compvape tips.

Please note Vince's Tips are designed to fit authentic rda's and tanks etc.. and may not fit clones properly. Vince has asked me to mention this as some Twisted Messes tips have been said to no fit properly. I've never had this issue and my tip fits perfectly well as all his tips have.
Thought I'd mention it here with this being a popular thread and I'll post this on my thread too.
Very nice.

My two arrived today. Lovely as always.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455191189.824229.jpg

Pictures to follow. Steampipes "The Change", Monster sized Flavour Machine courtesy of our very own @Mawsley :worship::worship:

How better are they proper buzzing with mine, I have something different being made too which you like if he puts it on the product list.
I'll message you [emoji6]
Awesome dude. Much appreciated.

Yeah love em. Just seamless and looks how they were meant to be now.

Got my self a balrog, because why the fuck not. It didn't cost much, I needed a backup and it's small.

Who can tell me what tc mode to select when using Stealthvape's NiFe?

I've only used tc on a dna40 and never had to select anything before.

3ypSiuT.jpg
If you can't enter the TCR value (0.0500) then use ni200 setting and offset the temperature down to 380-390.

Back
Top Bottom