What's new

Strange

Markfletcher007

Achiever
Strange I have an over whelming urge for tobacco flavour liquid, despite the last few months my tastes leading me to sweet vapes such as GVC and Coconut Ice last night I felt compelled to clean out my atty and grab some tobacco flavoured liquid. After a search around my vaping vault I found Misty Gold/Silver which has seemed to cure my urge.

I have not smoked for 15 months and have no intention of as vaping satisfies my nicotine craving in a way I never felt would be possible, so despite my belief that I was happy with the sweet and fruity flavours I am now back on the search for a killer tobacco flavour.

I picked up an RY4 recently, and am having it nearly daily. I cannot work it out, maybe it's the dirtiness of a Tobacco juice, or maybe the liking to a cigarette which helps.

I picked up an RY4 recently, and am having it nearly daily. I cannot work it out, maybe it's the dirtiness of a Tobacco juice, or maybe the liking to a cigarette which helps.

I think its the dirtiness, I was starting to think the sweet flavours were just like a sweet or dessert and I want a distinction when I am vaping if that makes sense

I think its the dirtiness, I was starting to think the sweet flavours were just like a sweet or dessert and I want a distinction when I am vaping if that makes sense

I tell you what is a good stradler juice, it has sweetness, and a dirtiness, Brasileiro (HOL ebaron range), it is a coffee tobacco flavour, but it is kinda like having a quality dessert with a coffee and a fag in a bistro. Or something.

Hey, I have despised every other coffee vape I ever had, I only tried this initially as it was a free sample.

It certainly does. I am currently dripping sweet juices (wow, even though I didn't try, it sounds wrong, but also pleasantly good!) and have some RY4 Blast in the Dream for the "need" hit.

I also recommend the Brasielero (sp.), it's great and the MOV Caramel Movaccino is a touch above the Vermillion River stuff but the last two are definitely without that Dirty addition.

Back
Top Bottom