What's new

New user

paulskull

Hey guys and gals , been vaping for awhile and just started getting into mods and rebuildables ...its a big scary world out there !

Hi There Paul and "Welcome Aboard!". You are quite correct, with all the choices that we now have available to us, the whole thing can have the potential to look pretty mind boggling, but rest assured, this forum will have many of the answers you'll inevitably have and there will always be someone around who will be more than happy to offer all the assistance that they can.

We work on the policy that there is no such thing as a Silly Question........ The only silly question is the one that remains unasked.;)

Have a good read up on what everyone is chatting about and dive in, it really is the easiest way to become acquainted with how it all works.

Enjoy!!! :2thumbsup:

What re-buildables have you got? *looks into crystal ball" I see a limitless plus, the ether is unclear if it's now or in your future but it's certainly a red one. :D Welcome friend. o/

thanks man, really just starting to look at some mods ( got a half decent battery the other day and a krangertech subtank which i know isnt the best but its pretty good so far) and the misses wants me to go cloud chasing so it looks like this will be a very useful site

For cloud chasing take a look at the three battery RX200, (remember to budget for a external charger) , the bargain site is fasttech, takes a few weeks but bargains :D

Yeah, options seem endless when you start but you'll soon find your way [emoji6]
With a little help [emoji4]
Get stuck in here reading and you'll soon narrow choices down. Ask away and you'll get pointed to best prices and pitfalls.

Welcome, the subtank is very decent. not sure what others think but I bought one to take on holiday and thoroughly enjoyed it, until I broke it. The rebuildable deck is ok to have a go at making your own coils on too, not as easy as a dedicated RTA but it will give you an idea.

Hey there and welcome @paulskull ... remember being terrified of rebuilding anything to begin with but it was far easier than I would ever have thought when I did try it.. substantial savings costswise as well

Back
Top Bottom