What's new

We need more squonk mods

I see what you mean but I am mainly using 22mm RDA's and on top of my Hotcig and Pulse 3 mods they are actually a nice size to take when I'm going out. I guess the only other thing is the possibility of them leaking in a bag or pocket and also the amount of vapour is not very discrete outdoors which a lot of people are uncomfortable about.

To me, squonking with a good RDA is the best quality vape you can get so I'm really surprised so many people seem to have stopped.

get yourself one of these wee guys and you’ll not be clouding the place out too long :)
IMG_6577.jpeg

I am a big Fan of the Topsides i also have a few others including a Geekvape, Aspire and the SC Hadron. The Hadron with the Back Pack i would say is my Favourite even though it's Massive, when you pump it's always just the right amount of Liquid. I do like the LV Drone but not a fan of Plastic Bottles. I keep meaning to buy a Silicone Bottle but never get around to it. The Aspire Revvo is good bit it only works as a Mech, more like Bypass Mode so you have the safety Aspect. Never buy the Revvo Tank, the idea of a Disc Like Coil is great but it's Dry Hit City every Vape or it was for me.

Back
Top Bottom