What's new

We need more squonk mods

Moses

Postman
Is it just me or is there a shortage on squonk mods out in the world and no one seems to be releasing them. I generally thought they would have a big comeback just like the aio rabbit hole.

You're absolutely right. There are so few around any more. I only started squonking a few months ago so I've been looking to buy more of them just recently. I managed to grab a Topside Dual from Vape Kings but they're now out of stock. In addition to that I've managed to get one Vandy Vape v3 squonker from 3fvape and I have a second one on order from them which hasn't arrived yet. My first squonk mod was a Hotcig squonker I got here on POTV thanks to a kind giveaway from @Genghis Fogs .

The only other alternative I found is the Steam Crave Pumper which can turn any mod into a squonk mod so I grabbed a couple from Ultimate Juice in case they go out of stock as well.

All this just as I feel like I have finally found my perfect ideal vape, squonking a Dead Rabbit Solo RDA. I also got a similar outstanding result with a little Armour Engine clone but my build has just lasted so well with the DR Solo.

The same could be said for rebuildable supplies. A lot of vape companies seem to have cut all their rebuildable stocks right down, presumably to make more room for disposables and pods.

Sadly it's true. I didn't bother with the Empire as it was £££ and I heard too many bad things about battery drain. I hope someone will release a decent squonk soon, can't be bothered with all this boro nonsense.

Sadly it's true. I didn't bother with the Empire as it was £££ and I heard too many bad things about battery drain. I hope someone will release a decent squonk soon, can't be bothered with all this boro nonsense.

You and me both. I suspect people like boro's because they're compact but there's no advantage for me the with kind of vape I like. The Hotcig squonker with a 22mm dripper on top is well compact enough and yet the flavour quality is far better.

I managed to grab a Topside Dual from Vape Kings but they're now out of stock.
I'd love to pick one of those up, always fancied one but am very limited here in the local availability of 'esoteric' vape devices, especially squonkers for some reason.

Happily Lost Vape are available so I have a Centaurus BF, a great single 21700 squonker, adding a leather sleeve makes it very comfy and more stable and the Lost Vape display clarity/screen layout/3-button system is only bettered by a DNA IMHO.

I'm almost tempted to get a second one now I find my beloved Tony B / Vandy Vape Pulse Dual has died while in hibernation.

Probably my favourite squonker of all is my 9 year old Luxotic dual 18650, a really nice rounded trapezoid-ish shape similar to the Pulse Dual so fits extremely well and comfortably in the hand and is very stable on a surface; it has a super simple clear display for old man's eyes and is still working perfectly.

There's a dearth of MTL RTAs with a BF pin as well. I haven't found anything nearly as good as the Vapefly Galaxies which came out years ago now
:(

I'd love to pick one of those up, always fancied one but am very limited here in the local availability of 'esoteric' vape devices, especially squonkers for some reason.

Happily Lost Vape are available so I have a Centaurus BF, a great single 21700 squonker, adding a leather sleeve makes it very comfy and more stable and the Lost Vape display clarity/screen layout/3-button system is only bettered by a DNA IMHO.

I'm almost tempted to get a second one now I find my beloved Tony B / Vandy Vape Pulse Dual has died while in hibernation.

Probably my favourite squonker of all is my 9 year old Luxotic dual 18650, a really nice rounded trapezoid-ish shape similar to the Pulse Dual so fits extremely well and comfortably in the hand and is very stable on a surface; it has a super simple clear display for old man's eyes and is still working perfectly.

I'm not sure where you're located but I just found two UK sellers on ebay who currently have Topside Duals for sale for £60. I've just ordered myself a second one in blue to go with the red one I've already got. If that's any good to you I'll post the links for the two listings I've found.

I'm not sure where you're located but I just found two UK sellers on ebay who currently have Topside Duals for sale for £60.
Bali... EBay and Amazon etc. are outlawed here in favour of national (or to some extent, regional) platforms, so unless somebody already brought it in and paid the duty (or not !); any attempt to import this sort of kit independently from Europe or China etc would cost a packet in duty on top of purchase and shipping if sent DHL, or same cost again but possibly find its way to an alternative destination during the last leg of the journey if by normal post... thanks anyway though :)

Same with juice flavours, what I wouldn't give to get an order from Chef's vapours that didn't cost an arm and a leg in local duty !

What I ought to do is get a mate who is coming over to buy one and carry it in as personal item, fancy a tropical holiday ?? :) - I don't know where you are either but suspect it's damned chilly !

Bali... EBay and Amazon etc. are outlawed here in favour of national (or to some extent, regional) platforms, so unless somebody already brought it in and paid the duty (or not !); any attempt to import this sort of kit independently from Europe or China etc would cost a packet in duty on top of purchase and shipping if sent DHL, or same cost again but possibly find its way to an alternative destination during the last leg of the journey if by normal post... thanks anyway though :)

Same with juice flavours, what I wouldn't give to get an order from Chef's vapours that didn't cost an arm and a leg in local duty !

What I ought to do is get a mate who is coming over to buy one and carry it in as personal item, fancy a tropical holiday ?? :) - I don't know where you are either but suspect it's damned chilly !

If only I was younger and fitter. I've never been to Bali but with the beautiful marine wildlife it's famous for I bet it would be an amazing place to visit. Sorry I couldn't be more help with the vape kit. :)

Back
Top Bottom