What's new

Nicotine

nik46

hi guys,

New to mixing my own juice and I am a bit worried. I have mixed it all and it tastes good but did a 100ml mix 70/30 and put 8.3ml of 7.2% nicotine in! Is this about right? I read an ad on nicotine overdose and now I want to make sure I'm doing ok?

Many thanks

Pretty much exactly yes!
I use 8ml per 100ml of inished juice which is a tiny bit under 6mg strength - it makes for simple mixing using nothing more than a 10ml measuring cylinder and a 50ml beaker along with my favourite Vampire Vape or T-Juice concentrates...

@nik46 sounds like about right for 6mg is actually just below.. if mixing 100ml and using 72mg nic... then divide 72 by 100 and multiply by the amount of ml you are adding as that will give you the nic strength that you will end up with..or divide 72 by your target strength and that will give you the fraction you need to get the right amount... i.e. 72 ÷6 is 12.. then divide 100 by 12.. will give you 8.3... which is the amount of ml to add to 100ml . there are a variety of calculators that you can use as well that can help with percentages for flavouring and vg/pg ratio... my own homebrew is very simple as I am on 18mg.. or 36mg.. simply half or a quarter of any juice I make will get me target strength...

Thanks guys much apreciated and I'm now confident I'm not poisoning myself!!! Didn't taste half bad either!!

wheres the best place to get the nicotine concentrate from i have already ordered the other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom