What's new

Coppervape BF At Fasttech

Severely tempted at that price. Any recommendations on a good bf RDA to go with the silver one?

I joined this forum happy with my regulated device, then moved onto mech mods and now feel I have another itch to scratch!

Severely tempted at that price. Any recommendations on a good bf RDA to go with the silver one?

I joined this forum happy with my regulated device, then moved onto mech mods and now feel I have another itch to scratch!
Bottom fed Wotofo Sapor from M-vapes!!
Squonking is fun and cool, Steve McQueen would squonk!!

Bottom fed Wotofo Sapor from M-vapes!!
Squonking is fun and cool, Steve McQueen would squonk!!

On Steve McQueen's recommendation the trigger has been pulled, just waiting on the slow boat from China now. Sapor V2 out of stock at M-Vapes, they have the V1, is there much of a difference?

On Steve McQueen's recommendation the trigger has been pulled, just waiting on the slow boat from China now. Sapor V2 out of stock at M-Vapes, they have the V1, is there much of a difference?
If you're getting a squonker, the bottom fed V1 Sapor is the one to go for.
I've no idea about the V2, but I've 3 V1s and they are damned finest kind kit.
Steve.jpg

If you're getting a squonker, the bottom fed V1 Sapor is the one to go for.
I've no idea about the V2, but I've 3 V1s and they are damned finest kind kit.
Steve.jpg

V1 it is then. I told myself I wasn't going to buy any more vape gear this month....

is the brass one really brass as it says brass tone

Yes they are brass, really heavy as well. I took the coating off with micromesh as soon as it landed, it has just started to discolour and patina

The logo is a bit stubborn as its laser etched

2016-08-20 16.31.47.jpg

Back
Top Bottom