What's new

lostvape therion dna75 bf mod

crustyfolker

Veteran
I know a few of you Apes have been waiting for this and finally @gearbest.com have it preorder ships 2-4th September price is $140 so about £110.
1472514602036224056.jpg

https://goo.gl/IctM7a

@Huggett Cheers mate, i posted as i knew people might be after them, For me next its either a Hotcig dx75 with resin sides or the Kanger K1. The Therion Squonker is appealing though. also want to see what reviews the ipv 6x get

@Huggett Cheers mate, i posted as i knew people might be after them, For me next its either a Hotcig dx75 with resin sides or the Kanger K1. The Therion Squonker is appealing though. also want to see what reviews the ipv 6x get

No worries dude, I'm damn tempted myself.

But I'm happy with my Runt Squonker, I've got a K1 on pre-order still :P

No worries dude, I'm damn tempted myself.

But I'm happy with my Runt Squonker, I've got a K1 on pre-order still :P
The K1 is nice but i think single 18650 will be a let down. I tried my thinkvape box 75 with an 18650 only got a few hours whereas the 26650 lasts me at least a day.
No word on the K1 even Kanger couldn't give me a definate answer when it will be available, all i got was a soon reply.
Focal have the resin Dx75 but $120, from Hotcig themselves it will be a little less, but i will hold out for fasttech and see if they Map code it or Gearbest get it and do a nice deal like the DX75 which is $65 about £50

Back
Top Bottom