What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got some Demon Killer Clapton Wire from FT.

DSC_0283.JPG

An SXK Hadaly clone from FT, only took 9 days. Really impressed with the flavour, tis excellent. View attachment 119100
What were your o rings like on that as i cant get the cap down over mine, juiced the living shit out of them and still couldn't get the cap down! Ended up shredding the top one after bashing the life out of it, now its sitting in the forgotten draw of loneliness [emoji24]

What were your o rings like on that as i cant get the cap down over mine, juiced the living shit out of them and still couldn't get the cap down! Ended up shredding the top one after bashing the life out of it, now its sitting in the forgotten draw of loneliness [emoji24]
I cut the bottom one off mine, works a treat now

Pop the top oring off, that's what I did with mine and it's fine now and still holds snug with just the bottom oring

The bottom one on mine did the same thing. Cut it off and just use the one. Works well now

Back
Top Bottom