What's new

Best Kayfun or other MTL tank

No JFC so floods when you fill it ....... according to Phil Busardo.

.... that's kind of put me off the berserker... that's the kind of shit that annoys me. :)

You could also have a look a the Kayfun v5 mini on Fasttech. Obviously it's a clone (works out about £12). A bit looser airflow than the Beserker which is more like a Lite or Lite Plus, but still a good satisfying MTL vape. If you look around, you can pick an original v5 for about £50-60.
Got another V5 mini in today for the Mrs as it's her favourite tank. Didn't even clean it out as it was spotless and no smell of oil, whacked an old clapton in it that read as 0.8, slung a wick in it and juiced it up with some BUNKR rhubarb tarte - outstanding vape from the off and took me five minutes to build it! She vapes it on the widest airflow DTL, but shut off to the lowest airflow with a MTL suitable drip tip it gives a very decent MTL experience. Just wish SXK had put their own logo on it and shipped it in plain packaging instead of all the Svoemesto packaging - then it would be an homage instead of cloning the SV brand.

@redchris their is a genuine Svoemesto V3 mini in the classifieds, only seven more posts to go ;)

No JFC so floods when you fill it ....... according to Phil Busardo.

.... that's kind of put me off the berserker... that's the kind of shit that annoys me. :)
The real life reports suggest that this isn't an issue for anyone so far. Possible that Busardo got a pre production version and that the issue has been resolved.

I personally find juice control can be a bit of overkill on a lot of MtL tanks. It just seems to be a bit of over complication to something that is essentially a very simple device.

For me............ I have really enjoyed discovering The Hussar RTA and still enjoy the somewhat odd Kayfun Mini V3 Plus. When I say odd, I am referring to it being adapted to become a 22mm RTA.

The Hussar really shook me I have to be honest. I had read a great deal about them and they generally seemed to be finding massive popularity around the web.
I wasn't prepared to spend out on an authentic, so when a Coppervape Clone appeared in the Classies, I jumped. I was SO taken by it that when yet another appeared, I snagged that one too.

Now it could be that it is just me? But I find that it really shines when used in the smaller Tank and Chimney, but I think that I am not alone in this view?
All of that said, I have NEVER had any leaking, gurgling, spitting, or Dry Hits with it and the Flavour it produces is really top notch. I'd go as far as saying.............. It gives my Calixes a very, very hard push.:22:

Got another V5 mini in today for the Mrs as it's her favourite tank. Didn't even clean it out as it was spotless and no smell of oil, whacked an old clapton in it that read as 0.8, slung a wick in it and juiced it up with some BUNKR rhubarb tarte - outstanding vape from the off and took me five minutes to build it! She vapes it on the widest airflow DTL, but shut off to the lowest airflow with a MTL suitable drip tip it gives a very decent MTL experience. Just wish SXK had put their own logo on it and shipped it in plain packaging instead of all the Svoemesto packaging - then it would be an homage instead of cloning the SV brand.

@redchris their is a genuine Svoemesto V3 mini in the classifieds, only seven more posts to go ;)
Haha. This is in no way a wasted post simply to increase my total!!

I just ordered a Beserker from Steam Island. I'll report back once I've had a go with it.

The real life reports suggest that this isn't an issue for anyone so far. Possible that Busardo got a pre production version and that the issue has been resolved.

I personally find juice control can be a bit of overkill on a lot of MtL tanks. It just seems to be a bit of over complication to something that is essentially a very simple device.

I'm not a massive fan of jfc or complicated tanks really either. ..... but I've had so many top fill tanks that have this issue, it's not a coincidence that the tanks I've ended up with are either bottom fill or a different design like the corolla. That's one of the reasons I still use my Kabuki over my Nautilus 2. ... it's not a massive issue all the time but it's just one of those annoying things that add up. For me to want to use a new tank it's got to be better than what I have. I'll probably try it myself at some point though anyway. :D

I'm thinking of saving up for a genuine Kayfun v3 mini for my first ever RTA,it's either that one or the Kayfun 5,I'm just in a bit of a dilemma as to which one to go for.

Back
Top Bottom