What's new

+1 ohm Vaping

roninc

Hi looking for some recommendations for a new tank :)

I am trying to save a few bob and have decided to go for single and dual coil builds RBA that are at their best with coils above 1 ohms?
For dual I have been using the Dovpo Blotto Max but it has develop an issue, though it leaked to much to want to replace it like for like. Ive had a few others over the years like Geekvape Zeus and OBS Crius but found the tanks too small for chain vaping at home.

For Single I have been mainly using Dvarw or a clone of it from FT and the Kanger Sub Tank + (7 years old! :D ) but I have finally run out of spares for the deck :(

Going above 1ohm, or 0.5ohm on a dual, has significantly reduced the amount of juice i go through and the frequency of needing to recharge batteries, so Im really trying to focus on tanks that a designed for this sort of range, but most seem to be "best" at 50-60W and 0.1 to 0.3ohm coils etc.

Tank would need to be 4ml or higher too, ideally.

Any help would be great thanks :)

the saving liquid and battery life relates to the power setting on your mod, assuming you are using a regulated one with adjustable power.

to find atties that are designed for low power use try looking in the “mtl” section.

Thanks Zouzounaki :) Sorry I should of explained I: only use integrated battery, I rarely go above 14W, sometimes 20W, but never more than that.
I do like an airy vape though :)

Thanks Zouzounaki :) Sorry I should of explained I: only use integrated battery, I rarely go above 14W, sometimes 20W, but never more than that.
I do like an airy vape though :)

ah, okay. so as an example, if you are at 14 W your battery will drain at the same rate regardless of the coil resistance.

Back
Top Bottom