What's new

Review Coil Rigs/Atty Stands by Vapesmarter

Michael jackson

Achiever
While in discussions with @vapesmarter I enquired wether he would be able to make me a coil rig to aid me in building my coils.

After a little while I was at work and sneakily loaded up POTV on my work computer and to my surprise there was a making of thread in my name.

I read through the thread growing more and more excited, these things looked perfect and yesterday these arrived.

Wow [emoji54] these feel amazing to hold with an RDA on. I’ve not had a chance to build on them yet but as you can see by the pics they are an ideal size and shape. And the Stab wood and resin just feels so nice.

Thank you again Stu you have done an amazing job (as usual).

In the pics for size comparison I have used a Sherman and a drop (excuse the coils both need rewicking and a clean ‍♂️)

IMG_1009.JPG
IMG_1010.JPG
IMG_1011.JPG
IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_1013.JPG
IMG_1014.JPG

Last edited:
I really like those! I especially like the lower profile one... I think I will have to contact Stu sometime soon. :)

They are stunning and something I will own right after another 4 or 5 @vapesmarter mods, Stu's work is next level [emoji4] but I thought a coil jig was those rods you wrap coils with and these are more atty stands [emoji6]

I agree with @mattyk2010 beautiful atty stands by Stu, but a coil jig is used for making coil wires, a coil wand or rod is used for wrapping coils.

coil wand/rod
images

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom