What's new

100ml 0mg Shortfills for £10

Hi @Pilgrim23

We hope everything is OK. You know you would be welcomed in Cleveleys. We don't get there that often ourselves. Stuck in a windowless warehouse 6 days a week still. The lads will look after you though.

Can’t believe I’ve not been to the Cleveleys store in over a year! I was supposed to come in and say hello after I posted about the Blackpool store opening . That’s shocking is that I’ll wave the disability card @Sam DripDrop Vapour and pop in to Cleveleys over the next couple of weeks if I’m able. I’m literally only five minutes from the shop. Disgraceful

Back on the new flavours today :)

Our latest offering this week is Sour Grapes

£10 for 100ml

https://dripdropvapour.co.uk/e-liquids/sour-grapes/
31512810_10216721097682732_3528664805915230208_n.jpg

£10 for 100ml.

Do you sell pies? Apple & Caramel Pie
&
Pancakes with Strawberry Jam & Cream

Both will be available on the website very soon

Dripdrop have you considered doing a bundle deal with 2 or 3 different flavoured 100ml for £20 or something with some cheeky free nicotine shots added :14:

@scumbag have you considered our prices are one of the cheapest for fully compliant e-liquid? All the 10mls & 0mg shortfills. All of them made in cleanrooms, in a warehouse where we have have to pay for all utilities and all the insurance to cover our products and liability insurance. Plus wages, TPD filing, and running of our 2 stores? Plus upkeep of machinery, printers for labels, our time in designing labels, flavours etc
Shortfills are £10 (or use potv code for 15% off) compliant Nic Shots at £1.25 or 20 for £16 & TPD 10mls from £1.

I think we are very well priced already without doing bundles :)
Dripdrop have you considered doing a bundle deal with 2 or 3 different flavoured 100ml for £20 or something with some cheeky free nicotine shots added :14:

We put free samples of Do You Sell Pies & Pancakes in both our stores & both sold out over the weekend. If you like your dessert flavours, then please give these a chance.
The DYSP is imo just AMAZING!!
Iron Brew & Drizzle are both also getting some fab reviews on the website

PS- If you have tried any of our new ranges, please feel free to add a review, good or bad, as it helps us decide if to keep or cut that certain flavour & it also helps other customers decide what to choose :)

Back
Top Bottom