What's new

Please be gentle with me!!

I'm UK based and I think the ones I have are UK based juices - although I've just checked the bottle of my 30ml juice and the exp date is 2016 but I certainly bought it the latter end of last year!! Talk about cheated! I hope it's still ok to use...? But yeah this is a UK based product.

I get paid next week so I'll be looking to stock up. Can you recommend any UK based brands? Although the american imports do look well priced...

I'm at work atm so unable to really have a good look through the forum (I will once I'm home) as I'm sure there is a plethora of threads answering these and many other questions..... Apologies if you guys are answering the same stuff a load of times #peace
were here to help so dont worry about flying lots of questions our way as were happy to help and advise.

as said, if you can find a vape shop that has testers thats a good way of trying many variations of makes.
for me i statred with drip drop vapour and still use them 3.5 years later.
others worth a look can all be found on my list like, LiQuid, Re Juiced, Vampire vapes.
dinner lady lemon tart is really nice and i love their summer holiday range but these have a ice cool taste to them like flipflop lychee and suntan mango.

Welcome Becs
Be patient I gave up 5 years ago now, vaping is far more enjoyable and better for your health too
Strawberry milk bottles by Vape Royale is awesome

good to have you here. Achievable goals is the way to go . best place is here

Thanks everyone for your kind welcome and sound suggestions and advice.

I get paid too the middle of next week.... I can’t wait to shop for more juice!!

Back
Top Bottom