What's new

Do you wash new bottles?

I thought it was sterile at the point of exit? Is it not? Shite I thought I was on to something.

I don't think you'll find it's inconclusive if you check any other source. But whatever.

Back to the subject. Do we think that when lucemill, dark star etc. fill bottles with vg, pg, nic etc., that they wash the bottles first before filling them up? If we don’t think they do, then surely washing the bottles you put your finished liquid in is pointless anyway?

I doubt they do......but if we are to presume that it comes from the manufacture clean, then why put it in a manky bottle:)

either way, unless something is serialized in a sterile environment, it's not going to stay sterile anyway. My kitchen table where I mix isn't sterile.... and neither are the bottles with the concentrates in, so as soon as I start mixing something it's not sterile.

so I think we are going off track a bit here ........ as long as the bottles are 'clean' that's all I care about.

Why don’t you provide another source @Mr Numpty ? It would be much appreciated. As far as any other source, I think we would get a wide range of contradicting info on the subject. Sorry to be pedantic.

I doubt they do......but if we are to presume that it comes from the manufacture clean, then why put it in a manky bottle:)

But the manufacturers bottles most likely come from similar sources as our smaller bottles. So why would we assume theirs are clean and ours are manky?

Back
Top Bottom