What's new

How to measure your batteries?

Ah ok. You should maybe have done more research before you got it, that way you would know the voltage of your batteries and wouldn’t have to worry about how to measure them.
Ive had the intellicharger for a couple of years now probably, way longer than i even knew anything about batteries lol

My brethren have cost me a fortune but at least it hasn't been on shit!!!

Welcome to POTV, our aim is to help you with wise purchases before you pull the trigger :)
Not strictly true. Many a purchase has been encouraged for testing purposes. You don't know it but you will have taken one (at least) for the team :D:D

That's only if you fold to peer pressure, I'm Scottish and every penny's a prisoner!!

Saying that, I did cave on the Spica...

That's only if you fold to peer pressure, I'm Scottish and every penny's a prisoner!!

Saying that, I did cave on the Spica...
Thanks for your help with the purchase ayway bud, I suppose safety is more important than money and thats that issue wrapped up for me now. Just ordered it with the plug extension and postage came to about 23£

Hate to say it, but you shoulda sprung for a couple of VTCC5A or D's when you were there...

Aye but VTC5A's are around the best for mech's. Save the HB6's for your regulated.

You don't get good AND cheap when it comes for mech batteries imho.

Back
Top Bottom