What's new

MTL Tank Recomendations

I'm loving the Dvarw but it's a little tall but I have it sat on my Pico 75.

Also enjoying the Doggystyle is shorter, looks great and I have that on my tiniest mod and it suits it.

Both are 'styled' (clones) from Fasttech and cheap as chips, actually that's a lie, they are as cheap as Fish & Chips.

Vap, you can get the shorter tanks for the dvarw for a couple of quid. I usually have the 2ml on mine but for some reason I decided to stick the big one on it last night. There’s also a 3.5. The 2 makes it substantially shorter.

@nickruss89 this is just my opinion. The hastur mini is pretty good, but mine often has this very slight bubbling sensation. Others have been getting liquid coming out the top. I think the chamber is too small and the chimney unnecessarily narrow. I’m not sure what they were thinking.

I like the hastur mini, but in my opinion the dvarw beats it easily. The dvarw is fantastic. And you can pick up the 2ml size version of the big one is too tall., the clone from fast tech is probably about a tenner.

22mm berserker mini.

IMAG2186.jpg

I've been thinking of getting back to mtl for a while, nice thread.
Does anyone use a rebuildable that can manage 70/30 liquid?

I think quite a lot do, but I generally mix 50/50 on MTL, 12mg nic. I am sure someone can confirm from experience which ones are capable with higher VG.

All of these have no problem whatsoever with 70/30:

- Cthulhu Hastur Mini MTL RTA
- Hastur
- Digiflavor Siren 2
- Innokin Ares
- Vandyvape Berserker 24mm
- Vapefly Galaxies RDTA
- Skyline "styled"
- Doggystyle "styled"
- Merlin MTL

(Edit: I use 70/30 MTL most of the time as my throat gets irritated when I vape too much 50/50)

I have the larger one, but I hear good things about the mini. The only reason its rarely used is the size doesn't fit the pico but it's a good tank

I've got both and the mini is just as good as the 24mm. Easy to coil and wick and flavour's first class. Personally, I think the mini looks better than the 24mm version as the top cap is entirely made from SS. And it fits the Pico perfectly.

The 22mm Siren 2 is also very good.

Back
Top Bottom