What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMAG2259.jpg

Today is a great vape mail day.
2 Vapcell 20700 batteries + a free gift of a single cell usb charger from @Fogstar thanks for the free gift .
A pair of cover panels for my Vandy Vape pulse 80w squonk mod.
A spool of NI60 flattened clapton wire 25awg like this for my single coil builds from crazy wire company.
And a pair of Fiskars micro - tip softgrip scissors as feed up with cheap scissors going blunt or breaking
these scissors are so sharp i reckon i could have a shave with em.....:D......

@Zippy0 hows that foxy druga working out for you so far? Got my eye on that as my next purchase:)
Loving it so far!
It is quite compact for a dual 18650 device, has a good feel to it and (imo) looks really nice and clean due to the hidden buttons. The quick-release function is kind of unnecessary, but it works as advertised.
At first I had the silver one on order, but I changed it a few days before shipping to the gunmetal one and I am extremely glad I did. The gunmetal looks really nice, but the silver version is apparently kind of a polished stainless steel, which in my opinion looks kind of cheap. But then again I think that about any polished device, so..... :D
Overall, this is definitely one of my favourite dual 18650 mods!

Nice one @Zippy0 thanks for getting back to me, glad its working out for :j looks like what I need. id you don’t mind me asking where did you order it from and how much did it cost?

Nice one @Zippy0 thanks for getting back to me, glad its working out for :j looks like what I need. id you don’t mind me asking where did you order it from and how much did it cost?
Bought mine from 3fvape for 52$.
Can't complain about the mod for that price.

Fp rta And Warhead rda its my second FP my bro Law ad last one of me

Attachments

• 20181021_213356.jpg
    20181021_213356.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom