What's new

Blog - Does anyone else remember Nick-O-Teen?

I remember Nick-o-Teen .... I thought he looked rather interesting .... and I liked his hat! ;)

I remember Nick-o-Teen .... I thought he looked rather interesting .... and I liked his hat! ;)

Yeah, I think there might actually be some correlation between people that remember it and people that started smoking. Everyone I've spoken to that remembers it is/was a smoker.

I guess it's a bit like adults who dress up as storm troopers...... or not.

Yeah, I think there might actually be some correlation between people that remember it and people that started smoking. Everyone I've spoken to that remembers it is/was a smoker.

I guess it's a bit like adults who dress up as storm troopers...... or not.
I can't help feeling he might have been related to Ebeneezer Goode! ;)

The really weird thing is I had no recollection of superman being in it at all .....

.... if it had been Wonder Woman on the other hand, I may not have ever started smoking.

lynda-carter-as-wonder-woman-06.gif

I definately remember him and i'm 44! Crewella's post above show that i was 8 years old when that was aired...and i still took up smoking..fat lot of good that was!

I definately remember him and i'm 44! Crewella's post above show that i was 8 years old when that was aired...and i still took up smoking..fat lot of good that was!

wow, yeah ... I thought it was way earlier than that, no wonder it had no effect on me, I was already smoking. :(

I'd been smoking for several years by then too. There's this more recent one too - Tim Curry made it even more mesmerising ..... :D

Back
Top Bottom