What's new

Advice on first SXK

I dug out the dvarw the other week to try out the plastic bell cap I’d ordered for it ages ago. It’s good but I seem to have gone off tanks these days. The BB and the squeeze/salix combo both just seem to work much better for me. I’ve not used the doggy since my holiday in Crete last June.

Thanks for the info @zouzounaki
I might have a play with Exocet later, I did try restricting it with a 0.4 coil but it’s not enough.
The Dvarw is in the naughty corner for now, I was struggling to get a smooth enough draw, I’ve gone back to an old friend of yours the Doggystyle, don’t what it is about but I keep coming back to it over my Prime and Lite.
The wait begins for the restrictor kit ....
You can use kayfun restrictors with the Exocet to reduce the airflow...

I’ve managed to bodge a tapered coiled wire spring into the airflow of the Exocet,then pushed fitted quite securely a bottom connector pin from an old kanger coil, then used the smallest mtl condensation plug I got from vapaneezer, seems to have sorted it for now.
Is it the Kayfun 5 restrictors that fit the Exocet?

I dug out the dvarw the other week to try out the plastic bell cap I’d ordered for it ages ago. It’s good but I seem to have gone off tanks these days. The BB and the squeeze/salix combo both just seem to work much better for me. I’ve not used the doggy since my holiday in Crete last June.

I think it’s just the simplicity of the Doggystyle that I like, I can coil and wick it in no time and it always seems to give me the same decent quality vape, I have 3 of them but only using 1 at the moment, in fact I’ve put a couple of spare tanks in my basket on FT today before they disappear.

Is the finish and build quality of the SXK 70w the same as the DNA60?
Is it just the board that is different?

I think that they are exactly the same except from the board, I’d have someone confirm that before ordering though.

Looks ideal for someone like me, dont need a dna board as dont do tc. Plus its cheaper and sealed up so no risk of the board going south after a few months.

Back
Top Bottom