What's new

Vapegoo Review

Banoffee Custard
Let down by this one, tastes very bland, This is the problem with Vapegoo, some of the liquids are spot on whilst others taste of water :(

Hoping it just needs a steep

I ordered 6 30ml bottles they came next day but am finding they taste burnt I am using a smok pen 22 and have changed the coil 3 times and still find taste not great.

I ordered 6 30ml bottles they came next day but am finding they taste burnt I am using a smok pen 22 and have changed the coil 3 times and still find taste not great.

Shouldn't taste burnt, some of them are bland just like many " premium " juices.

Make sure you prime the coil before using it, then lower the watts

Vapemail day heard about vapegoo from a colleague at work and thought why not eh?!
Placed an order a couple months ago and was 360ml for £30 which was decent I thought?! Mixed nic shots in and into the cupboard for 2 weeks safety steep and boooom.....
rhubarb custard is bang on!
Drumsticks chew is spot on!
Blueberry cotton candy is decent but not amazing!
Gnarlygoo I definitely ain’t feeling as there is no flavour there
Pear drop sweets is class
All in all after a decent 2 week steep they seem bang on for the pound so will problem try again!! Any advice on flavours?

Update...... was actually impressed by the first order and flavours that I ordered again which arrived today!!
630ml for £39.99!!!!!
Rhubarb, Drumsticks Chew,Pear drop candy again as I loved them last time but forcing myself to experiment with others...
Jackpot as Im curious to try
Dragon tearz as sounds fab
Fruit salad chew as sounds decent
Banoffee custard as I loved that flavour from previous supplier so I suppose it’ll be good to compare!!
3mg mixed in, 2minute bottle shake with a 2hour air and there away into the “vape” cupboard for a 2 week steep!! Can’t wait to try them!!

Gave up on vapegoo after discovering LiQuid.
Half the liquids have no flavour and some taste completely off.

If you like stale mushy peas and old crusty socks, then treat yourself to some vapegoo juice. You have to be honest in this game.

Back
Top Bottom