What's new

High end MTL RTA

Lets not even go into the kflite's nasty habit of dribbling through it's centre-pin adjuster either, finally resolved that particular issue with a couple of wraps of PTFE tape.
Did you try one of the original grub screws? I reckon I was lucky with my no-name clone. It’s been perfect. So much so I didn’t bother buying an original which was my intention if I liked the clone

The OP is asking about high end gear, not 5$ shit from fasttech....just an observation;)

@Discomatt I've tried original plastic ones, original replacement centre-pin, supplied steel grub screws and new steel longer grub screws, still leaks. That's why I dug round the garage and found the PTFE, issue solved.

@Discomatt I've tried original plastic ones, original replacement centre-pin, supplied steel grub screws and new steel longer grub screws, still leaks. That's why I dug round the garage and found the PTFE, issue solved.
Come to think of it I seem to remember all the troubles you’ve had now. Sorry my memory is awful

I’ve vaped using all kinds of mods and RDA builds for the last 7 years, but high end RTA’s are all new to me! Thanks for your advice!
@Mike Williams defo try the reaper it is very good. Im gonna try the clone kayfun and why not. I have a few atties not many but I find I only use a few. These cover my interest. IMG_9397.JPG

Back
Top Bottom