What's new

senator in ireland proposes to government to ban flavours

Misleading thread title......its a poll to consider a flavour ban.

And it's just a poll in a 'paper'.

The problem is, politicians are happy to look at what the papers say and the response to it and often follow - especially if it becomes an issue that the various "mothers against everything" want to reeee about.

I thought they were part of the EU so are governed by the TPD

Did they use their power of veto to ignore tpd though?

Any country can choose to not enact (almost) whatever directives it chooses to iirc.

Its defo, bad press I agree.....but it's still only people calling for a ban..... no formal ban announcement from the Irish Gov yet.

it's true so when the senator goes to the meeting the poll will be used

"ive asked the most popular paper and this is the result look at the graph that is the people talking"

what a joke, just a nice storm in a teacup from some useless publication for some clicks, obviously not looked into anything before letting a mongaloid loose on their site

Did they use their power of veto to ignore tpd though?

Any country can choose to not enact (almost) whatever directives it chooses to iirc.

I'm really not sure our newshound will tell us I have tagged him

but this sort of stuff is really dangerous scare mongering shite

it's true so when the senator goes to the meeting the poll will be used

"ive asked the most popular paper and this is the result look at the graph that is the people talking"

Maybe, but I would imagine other evidence would need to be added also........ the Sun could do a poll tomorrow and get the same results.
Then your flash Headline " UK to ban flavours"

Back
Top Bottom