What's new

i won't be booking a holiday in turkey

lene

Postman
they have banned e cigs and even banned bringing them into turkey. saying if you want to quit smoking drink tea! what the hell1 I won't be going there and spending my money.

A friend just got back from there yesterday and was vaping for the past two weeks without issue

There are a growing number of places where you can’t vape legally. I’ve found that if you leave the cloud chuckers at home and take a pod. Vape sensibly and discreetly, and are respectful of the place then there are no problems

they have banned e cigs and even banned bringing them into turkey. saying if you want to quit smoking drink tea! what the hell1 I won't be going there and spending my money.
Turkey is fucking shit anyway. One of worst holidays me and the wife ever had. Talk about getting hassled for every 10ft you walk is fucking unreal. Fuck the place.

@3dj you get hassled like that in a lot of North African and Western Asia, it’s a cultural thing but yes it can get very annoying.
I’ll definitely be watching what goes on with tourists vaping in turkey before booking anything there again, if it turns into another Thailand where tourists are getting arrested I’ll pass.

when I had a holiday in Egypt it did my head in. it put me off going back. they don't seem to realize they are driving custom away. and if I can't vape I'm not going to buy their cigs off them. its nearly 2 years cig free. and i'm not going back sod them I won't be spending my money in thier country.

when I had a holiday in Egypt it did my head in. it put me off going back. they don't seem to realize they are driving custom away. and if I can't vape I'm not going to buy their cigs off them. its nearly 2 years cig free. and i'm not going back sod them I won't be spending my money in thier country.

You soon wont have to buy cigarettes in Turkey, Erdogan is trying to get them banned as well.

Back
Top Bottom