What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

Didn't set out to buy anything as was chasing a little secret but decided to treat myself [emoji16]
IMG_20191028_152403.jpeg

i forgot to post this up got given a sample box to test out and a couple of extra bottles of the lemon fizz which is pretty nice on par with the double drip fizz

IMG_3048.JPG
IMG_3047.JPG

It was good to catch up with everyone but better to clear the air with one of you late on. I shouldn’t judge a book by the books it hangs around with.

Bit of a let down....but i gather there were problems that weekend. Oh well, nevermind, maybe next time.

How ya doing Craig?

Bit of a let down....but i gather there were problems that weekend. Oh well, nevermind, maybe next time.

How ya doing Craig?

Good thanks Duncan, it was great to meet you & the other new faces. Even the old faces weren't too bad:)2. Shame you couldn't stick around as the Sunday, although busy, was less frantic & more relaxed.
It was a good weekend, beer & chat & vapes :D. Busy trying out the prototypes I managed to pick up & looking forward to their release.
Glad you got back home eventually, good old BR & British weather testing peoples resolve.

Good thanks Duncan, it was great to meet you & the other new faces. Even the old faces weren't too bad:)2. Shame you couldn't stick around as the Sunday, although busy, was less frantic & more relaxed.
It was a good weekend, beer & chat & vapes :D. Busy trying out the prototypes I managed to pick up & looking forward to their release.
Glad you got back home eventually, good old BR & British weather testing peoples resolve.

Aye...i should've stayed Saturday night..and then i wouldn't have been so focused on the clock, as i was that day. Nevermind. And i'm kicking myself for only noticing those cute red indians girls as i made my way out! Damn.....they were sweet! Even the heavily tattooed one! :D

If this vape fest takes place next summer..i'll see if i can organise it better..and stay the lenght. I'll have to work out how to get all me camping gear up to Shrewsbury.....plenty of time to suss that out! :)

Right...i'm going to see if Mr Fogstar has finally restocked those Xtar VC4S chargers yet..i want one! There always sold out! Need some new batteries too.

I'd been using the Samsung 30Qs up till now....can anybody suggest if there is now a better & higher rated battery out there now? The 18650s 30Q are rated 3000Mah...would be nice if i can find some decent 3500+ Mah ones this time. I don't need high amps, 10-15 amps is fine for my needs..just capacity.

Last edited:
Aye...i should've stayed Saturday night..and then i wouldn't have been so focused on the clock, as i was that day. Nevermind. And i'm kicking myself for only noticing those cute red indians girls as i made my way out! Damn.....they were sweet! Even the heavily tattooed one! :D

If this vape fest takes place next summer..i'll see if i can organise it better..and stay the lenght. I'll have to work out how to get all me camping gear up to Shrewsbury.....plenty of time to suss that out! :)

Right...i'm going to see if Mr Fogstar has finally restocked those Xtar VC4S chargers yet..i want one! There always sold out! Need some new batteries too.

I'd been using the Samsung 30Qs up till now....can anybody suggest if there is now a better & higher rated battery out there now? The 18650s 30Q are rated 3000Mah...would be nice if i can find some decent 3500Mah+ ones this time. I don't need high amps, 20 amps is fine for my needs..just capacity.
Fogstars 3500Mah cells are only 10A. 30Q, LG HG2 or Sony VTC6 are all 3000Mah & well regarded. For more capacity you have to look at 20/21700 cells but that means a new mod, or dual 18650 mods.

Back
Top Bottom