What's new

Vape Expo and Disposables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll echo that. We've seen your articles are respected and do reach many so you're the right person to be broadcasting about the shit show of disposables right now.

I'll echo that. We've seen your articles are respected and do reach many so you're the right person to be broadcasting about the shit show of disposables right now.
Who to?

The industry doesn’t give a flying fuck. Trade bodies don’t give a flying fuck. Trade magazines don’t give a flying fuck. People buying them don’t give a flying fuck.

If someone wants to pen 500 words - if it’s considered and reasonably written - I can publish it as an opinion piece. If it’s just a rant then I won’t.

VapeExpoUK have been reading the negative feedback on the socials and are asking for feedback on how to improve it.

There have been some differing points of view and beliefs expressed, certainly.

Who to?

The industry doesn’t give a flying fuck. Trade bodies don’t give a flying fuck. Trade magazines don’t give a flying fuck. People buying them don’t give a flying fuck.

If someone wants to pen 500 words - if it’s considered and reasonably written - I can publish it as an opinion piece. If it’s just a rant then I won’t.

realisticaly

if no one speaks up then what's the point of this forum just start pushing the disposables and make it a "planet of the disposables" who cares what damage they cause, who gives a toss if 10-year-olds are down the skate park on a 36mg stick, after all, it's just like the TPD "oh no the tpd I'm going to stock up my fridge with 10 years supply of nic" or perhaps small modders go to the wall or small juice companies go under like active members on here its a crying shame but hey I can toot on my piece of plastic that I got at the expo

the original 2.5 million plus vapers in the UK got off cigarettes by using disposables? no, as they were not about then

why should we care what's the point.... but if we don't do something in the end they won't ban disposables they will ban the lot. i hope everyone has a big fridge

VapeExpoUK have been reading the negative feedback on the socials and are asking for feedback on how to improve it.

yeah I heard tip-top I had no response to my emails perhaps I should have said I have 20K for a stall selling a new vape thing i don't really know what it does but I have the 20 grand

if no one speaks up then what's the point of this forum just start pushing the disposables and make it a "planet of the disposables"
Stop with the histrionics, enough already.

The forum neither accepts advertising nor promotes them.
The forum, Tobes, and myself have ‘spoken up’.
I use my position as trustee for the NNA to speak out against them.

…and I’m fucked if I’m going to have someone randomly dictate what I cover as part of one of my jobs or point the finger of responsibility at me if I decline to write about an event I DIDN'T FUCKING ATTEND AND KNOW NEXT TO FUCK ALL ABOUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom