What's new

Am I really missing out with stock tank?

I love my Zlides. Good range of coils, and 1.6Ω @ 10W on my Series-B DNA 75 exactly hits my spot. 4ml tanks reduce refills too. :thumbup:

Totally with you on narrower drip tips.
I really like the drip tip the Zlide comes with, right airflow for me and find it really comfortable.

Guys...puhleez stop apologizing, i know u dont hate me, lol, thats why im on this forum, u guys are all awesome, i didnt mean to sound all butthurt, i was just making the point of 'willing to go there even for one single person who i dont even know' who now knows that, yeah, theres this crazy american who had to go to absurdly extreme lengths, but at least it worked, which is the only thing that matters

Trust me, if it bothered me id just change my screen name, n u would never know the difference, lol

This thread isnt about me, its about op and making sure he doesnt give up after he gets his rta n maybe finds it still doesnt do it for him
Oh hang on your an American,well i might just start hating you...lol

I have my zlide to an ape recently but as I remember it's reasonably narrow isn't it.z
I've still got a zenith for those stock coil moments. Still not sure if I prefer the zenith/zlide or the nautilus gt. I think the original nautilus mini is still my favourite stock coil though the coils in the zeta and the new vaporesso mtl one's are probably the best coils around.

I have my zlide to an ape recently but as I remember it's reasonably narrow isn't it.z
I've still got a zenith for those stock coil moments. Still not sure if I prefer the zenith/zlide or the nautilus gt. I think the original nautilus mini is still my favourite stock coil though the coils in the zeta and the new vaporesso mtl one's are probably the best coils around.

I'm bouncing between a Zlide, Nautilus GT, an old iSub-B, and a Tigon atm. All phat versions !

Oddly enough, my favourite draw is the iSub-B with a 2.0Ω coil, but it's a PITA to refill.

Can't really decide between the other 3, apart from the Tigon looking the sexiest.

R u talking about the gtx coils?

Yeah i won a Zlide on here

:woohoo: :yahoo: :bluedude: :ape1:

i can't handle metal drip tips lately.

Wooden tips are quite cool, literally, and better for the environment. ;)

510_stabilized_wood_drip_trip_-_purple.jpg

R u talking about the gtx coils?
Yes bud. Been testing the 1.2 % 0.8ohm one's over the last few weeks. Very good coils. But the recent vaporesso ones in the orca plus where excellent. Modern mesh and wire tech bringing the old mtl.stock coils up to date a bit.

Back
Top Bottom