What's new

A tribute to Rip trippers .

I've got a Glaz Mini, it's in my rotation, like that one a lot. Pandora I'm a bit on the fence about but have had a good read through the thread

I'm waiting on a Kree 22mm & a Berserker v2 RTA, I'm hoping they hit the spot
For me - the pandora is better than the glaz - more forgiving and a deeper flavour

Mike Vapes, Jai Haze and Grimm are the only ones I watch, in that order. Cant watch Vic due to his caveman fingernails. Not really sorry to see RIP go, theres plenty of reviewers to meet most tastes.

Rip was what he was, a walking advertisement board, not a reviewer - made his money and is bailing. If the fortunes of vaping took an upturn on youtube i bet he abandons his mantra about being healthy and quitting vaping and is right back being a "whacky bastard" again.

There's only a couple of reviewers I rate YouTube wise, DJLsb Vapes and Todd (especially his BB & MTL reviews) as they are both trustworthy and likeable.
I also learn from Vaping Biker, his UK perspective and tutorials are always interesting to watch but his videos don't pop up too often these days?

ZophieVapes was my favourite to watch, her opinions weren't trustworthy but her delivery was always entertaining (not to mention eye candy).

RipTripper used to amuse me in the early days but his OTT delivery soon got tiresome, same with vaping bogan.

Jai Haze biased rants should be annoying but they are proper entertaining :18:

There's only a couple of reviewers I rate YouTube wise, DJLsb Vapes and Todd (especially his BB & MTL reviews) as they are both trustworthy and likeable.
I also learn from Vaping Biker, his UK perspective and tutorials are always interesting to watch but his videos don't pop up too often these days?

ZophieVapes was my favourite to watch, her opinions weren't trustworthy but her delivery was always entertaining (not to mention eye candy).

RipTripper used to amuse me in the early days but his OTT delivery soon got tiresome, same with vaping bogan.

Jai Haze biased rants should be annoying but they are proper entertaining :18:

Surely nobody watches Zophie to be educated?

Back
Top Bottom