What's new

A tribute to Rip trippers .

I think mate is talking about the Dead Rabbit SE, not the V2. The thing is the SE is a 1:1 of the V2 with different caps:

Mike Vapes didn't like the DR v2 RTA that's what the Lord was talking about

That Jai Haze review had me in stitches, I then went through & watched a bunch of vids where he smashes gear. I'm sure in one he paid $400 for something, hated it & smashed it to bits :18:

I can't watch this Jai bloke either. What's up with these people? Are they that enthusiastic when queuing up in Lidl?

Ahh I hear ya - plenty of other stuff coming out as well tho - it’s not like a the last few years where up until a year or so ago there was literally NO MtL mods or atties being produced anymore and it was only clouds bro stuff.

there are too many pods tho

A bunch of good stuff has come out this year but 80% of what's new seems to be Pods, which is great if they're selling, people must like them & they're getting folk off the cigs but MTL tanks, I've really struggled to find any new ones that take my fancy

That Video of the Dead Rabbit V2 with Jai Haze was funny AF lol, i will have to find your opinion on the DR RTA i must of missed it, like i said i haven't tried mine yet, i might just chuck it on ebay if it's that bad.

That Video of the Dead Rabbit V2 with Jai Haze was funny AF lol, i will have to find your opinion on the DR RTA i must of missed it, like i said i haven't tried mine yet, i might just chuck it on ebay if it's that bad.

You might like it @LordOdin, it's easy to build & chuggs the clouds, for £9 it might be worth keeping in your arsenal. The DR v1 just gives me a juicier & tastier vape than the v2 & looks better, some people hated that though. It's all different. I'll try again tomorrow but to be honest, I can't see it improving that much to be enjoyable to me

A bunch of good stuff has come out this year but 80% of what's new seems to be Pods, which is great if they're selling, people must like them & they're getting folk off the cigs but MTL tanks, I've really struggled to find any new ones that take my fancy
The glaz mini and pandora have been excellent for me so far

I can't watch this Jai bloke either. What's up with these people? Are they that enthusiastic when queuing up in Lidl?

I saw Busardo had had an indirect dig at him & knew he'd have something to say about it :18:

That's the thing with Vic, Rip didn't even mention him & he still goes off on one, loves the drama

The glaz mini and pandora have been excellent for me so far

I've got a Glaz Mini, it's in my rotation, like that one a lot. Pandora I'm a bit on the fence about but have had a good read through the thread

I'm waiting on a Kree 22mm & a Berserker v2 RTA, I'm hoping they hit the spot

You might like it @LordOdin, it's easy to build & chuggs the clouds, for £9 it might be worth keeping in your arsenal. The DR v1 just gives me a juicier & tastier vape than the v2 & looks better, some people hated that though. It's all different. I'll try again tomorrow but to be honest, I can't see it improving that much to be enjoyable to me
Starting Mixing in the next few days so might bang a couple of my experiments through it, cheers mate.

Back
Top Bottom