What's new

A tribute to Rip trippers .

That's all well and good, but Zophie's well fit.

What the hell is your avatar doing ?
upload_2020-7-2_20-28-16.png

I like Mike Vapes but even he is starting to bore me except for his build tutorial, he can't of been paid by Hellvape as he kind of slated the Dead Rabbit V2, i haven't actually tried it yet but don't think it can be as bad as he says. If i want honesty about an item i would much rather watch Jai Haze but we shouldn't let anyones opinion cloud our own.

Oh, he's telling it like it is alright! Pretty sure he's paid too, I don't think he runs a Patreon or anything & even apologised on the video to Hellvape

As for Rip, who cares? He's a smart bloke, likes to be his own boss, knows how to make money, got into property at a young as age & became one of the top reviewers in the vape industry & made as much money as he could from it. The bloke's probably set for life. Not surprised he's bored of it all with how the vape scene's been for the last 6 months & how YouTube has gone. I liked him, more as infotainer rather than a serious vape reviewer but I won't miss him one bit. These positivity videos he's doing are flat out shite & Superbloke, he threw some shit at the wall & it didn't stick

Oh, he's telling it like it is alright! Pretty sure he's paid too, I don't think he runs a Patreon or anything & even apologised on the video to Hellvape

As for Rip, who cares? He's a smart bloke, likes to be his own boss, knows how to make money, got into property at a young as age & became one of the top reviewers in the vape industry & made as much money as he could from it. The bloke's probably set for life. Not surprised he's bored of it all with how the vape scene's been for the last 6 months & how YouTube has gone. I liked him, more as infotainer rather than a serious vape reviewer but I won't miss him one bit. These positivity videos he's doing are flat out shite & Superbloke, he threw some shit at the wall & it didn't stick
How has the vape scene been for the last 6 months ?

I think mate is talking about the Dead Rabbit SE, not the V2. The thing is the SE is a 1:1 of the V2 with different caps:

You can watch also how much he liked the Wofoto/OFRF nexMesh Sub-ohm tank...

Honestly, I dont know what to think...

I Never asked, what's your opinion (which i do value) of The Dead Rabbit V2, i am asking because i know your a fan of the RTA's and RDA's and have a boatload of them.

Pods, AOIs & if you're not into them it's pretty boring
Ahh I hear ya - plenty of other stuff coming out as well tho - it’s not like a the last few years where up until a year or so ago there was literally NO MtL mods or atties being produced anymore and it was only clouds bro stuff.

there are too many pods tho

I Never asked, what's your opinion (which i do value) of The Dead Rabbit V2, i am asking because i know your a fan of the RTA's and RDA's and have a boatload of them.

I'm just saying I agree with what Mike said about the DR v2. I've put my opinion about it on one of the DR v2 RTA threads

Back
Top Bottom