What's new

A tribute to Rip trippers .

I saw this the other day when Todd posted his response.
Never someone I could watch. Probably ok if your powdered up or on Ritalin.
I am enjoying the cavalcade of "i don't make money" video's appearing from all the other guy's currently though.

Me too, never liked the Yank ' in your face' approach

Caravans and motor homes will love him:)

Not a chance.

When you're 50+, and own a motorhome, you'll know why.

Thank you for posting that, has been removed fron YouTube, wanted to see it.

Not a huge fan of Jai, but he's honest. Vic is my go to YouTube reviewer, but it's probably a cultural thang.

Only watched a couple of RIP's videos, just found him OTT.

Playing the 'poor me, I'm ill' card is just...well, underhand and pathetic. Judging by the leather upholstery in his car vid, he ain't done too bad.

Good luck to him, but anyone who plays their life out on social media is sadly needing some kind of medical support, in my humble opinion.

The Kim Kardashian of the vape world. Earned cash from promoting gear he was paid to promote, no different to appearing half naked to promote a lingerie maker. If he was savvy enough to make money out of it then good on him. But lets not mourn someone who has milked it for all he can get & now the bubble has burst is making a big deal out of quitting. Did he quit or circumstances dictate he couldn't continue?

The Kim Kardashian of the vape world. Earned cash from promoting gear he was paid to promote, no different to appearing half naked to promote a lingerie maker. If he was savvy enough to make money out of it then good on him. But lets not mourn someone who has milked it for all he can get & now the bubble has burst is making a big deal out of quitting. Did he quit or circumstances dictate he couldn't continue?
Never liked the guys videos because they was like car sales adverts or that double glazing guy,

"you know you buy one you get one free, I say you buy one you get one free!"

Not sure of the company but you get the point hyped up adverts so I'm glad he got paid for them as actors in adverts get paid and I'm guessing a lot more money for less work but what I don't understand is all the other reviewers having to make videos to tell people they don't get paid why the fuck do we care if you get paid or not? And if your not getting paid don't you feel a little stupid? I mean they should if some crazy American can manage it for making shit videos [emoji3]

Curiosity got the better of me and I did watch Rip's why I quit reviews video.
I had forgotten quite how annoying he was.

It was a strange experience, agreeing with some of what he said, at the same time as feeling like hitting him with a brick, just to make him stop.

I am not a violent person and have not thrown a brick at anyone since I was 6. ( they ducked and it went through a school window)
Strange that someone can be so annoying that they can dredge up such long dormant violent feelings,

I thought I had already stopped watching Rip videos years ago. I have now.
As soon as I am not listening to him I have no feelings about him either negative or positive.
If other folk like what he does, then good luck to him.

He is right that the world needs more positivity and love. Just don't make me listen to him saying it.

Never heard of this bloke. Just attempted to watch one of his videos out of curiousity. Lasted a minute. Proper annoying.

why is there even a thread about ths? couldnt stand RIP and Jai is just a gay drama queen always got something to say about something :confused:

@nwhornet has nailed it. As a reviewer of vape gear he knew it was all over once the Miraculous cure all drink farce. He has add plenty of time to think of what to do. His answer is he probably quit because he was no longer believed by most folk and the miracle drink well that just made anything else he said questionable.
Jai Haze is defo a drama queen, but if an item is shit he will say so. He does rant on to much though

Im not gonna miss his review videos.
Sorry, for me its just too much ... enthusiasm? That red eyes, the 5K words per minute, and that dancing/trance like when dragging. Nope.
I watched a few sub-ohm tank videos from him, and my conclusion having his review in consideration: they are all the same. He scored all the same, everytime.

Some of build sections of his videos weren't bad, it was the loud crap around them that bugged the hell out of me. Having to skip past all the loud in-your-face "showmanship" was a bother, when I could find three other videos that showed the same thing that kept the voice/attitude volume to an acceptable level. RIP should sell cilit bang.

Back
Top Bottom