What's new

A tribute to Rip trippers .

I saw this the other day when Todd posted his response.
Never someone I could watch. Probably ok if your powdered up or on Ritalin.
I am enjoying the cavalcade of "i don't make money" video's appearing from all the other guy's currently though.

upload_2020-7-1_23-27-7.png

The Guy who tried to sell everyone an expensive electrolyte drink to cure the "Muscle cramps caused by vaping"

he would sell his grandmother out for a dime.

That guy really needs to lay of the meth...

Never really liked his reviews, they were obviously just promotions, he did have certain good vape knowledge tho, so thats what i got out of them.

Personally i cant stand anyone making money from social media, but thats probably cuz im jealous and had to have a real job for most of my life

Edit: especially when its a millenial because it just validates their sense of entitlement to be rich and famous without doing anything to deserve it...man have i become a bitter old man
Guess ill go yell at some kids to keep of my lawn now...

Last edited:
"His sponsors new he was the best and he got paid dam well."

Somewhat of a contradiction that statement :)

He's helped loads of people stop the ciggies, but let's not pretend he was a reviewer. As Jai Haze said after this vid: he was a good marketeer.

You have a crappy pod mod and no one has ever heard of your company: get in touch with RIP and he'll tell over a million people this is the best pod mod he's tried. Course, you have to bung him the cash first.

That's not a slight, see also Unbox Therapy for tech gear. I have zero problem with people cashing out on Youtube. But let's not pretend he's been a 'reviewer' for at least a good few years now.
Reviewer, Advertiser or marketeer he was good at what he got paid f
Anyone can do reviews i totally disagree with greedy bastards that charge for reviews. I never liked Rip stupid beards stupid hair stupid hipster. stupid charachter. Give me indoor smokers or Bogan, at least their reviews are entertaining. RIp is just annoying Not that i bother with reviews on youtube. I will also never forget the time Rip made out a product could cure all vaping side effects like dehydration, bad this bad that, all of which where caused by his own lifestyle rather than vaping. He got payed to lie for the company manufacturing the product. That was the begining of the end for Rip. all i can say is R.I.P tripper now go and find a proper job to make a living.
Crusty i think your right as in anyone can make revues, like anyone can play football but only very very few can do either very well lets just say for argument sake you are mustard at doing reviews and i work for Smok, heres a new mod called the Smok shitito , im going to pay you £9500 to do a review, do a good job and tomorrow im going to give you £11000 to do another review. if you get time theres another company called geekvape who will you 8.5G to do another 2 videos on a atty and a mod.
Your so great at your reviews that you Vaporz cloud, vandy vape , innoking and Wismek will pay you 31G between them for next weeks work are you seriously going to say no and maybe carry on with your 9 to 5 ? i know i would,nt .

Crusty i think your right as in anyone can make revues, like anyone can play football but only very very few can do either very well lets just say for argument sake you are mustard at doing reviews and i work for Smok, heres a new mod called the Smok shitito , im going to pay you £9500 to do a review, do a good job and tomorrow im going to give you £11000 to do another review. if you get time theres another company called geekvape who will you 8.5G to do another 2 videos on a atty and a mod.
Your so great at your reviews that you Vaporz cloud, vandy vape , innoking and Wismek will pay you 31G between them for next weeks work are you seriously going to say no and maybe carry on with your 9 to 5 ? i know i would,nt .

I used to do reviews on here, like many others. Did anyone get payed?. No but you do get free vape gear. I think a DNA mod costing over £100 is enough of an earning without being payed on top for a couple hours of their time. I will believe reviews on this forum because no one does them for money therfore i see less bias

Id do it, cuz ive sold my soul to work at many companies despite deep seated philosophical differences about their business practices simply to put food on my table and a roof above my head.

Definitely wouldnt quit my day job tho, they are hard enough to keep these days. Making a living as a utube reviewer is about as stable as making a living as a professional gambler

The Guy who tried to sell everyone an expensive electrolyte drink to cure the "Muscle cramps caused by vaping"

he would sell his grandmother out for a dime.[/QUOTE
I used to do reviews on here, like many others. Did anyone get payed?. No but you do get free vape gear. I think a DNA mod costing over £100 is enough of an earning without being payed on top for a couple hours of their time. I will believe reviews on this forum because no one does them for money therfore i see less bias
So you did get paid in hardware rather then cash? personally i would be crap at doing reviews but good on you for doing them yourself.
Maybe RT is more popular the other side of the pond then the UK at 1.25 million subs he liked somewhere in the world.
I guess what pissed people off is that he came was open about getting paid.
Maybe Grimm green will take over number 1 slot as the most popular cape reviewer, he comes across as a decent guy.

Caravans and motor homes will love him:)
Someone has told him he is a brand, so is Kellogg's, but they don't sell buses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom