What's new

Sub Ohm Wotofo/MrJustRight1 Profile RDTA

It's getting ever so slightly frustrating now, a couple of weeks ago I was told they'd be in UK vape shops next week, last week it was they'll be here this week and now it's starting to look like next week. Again :D

Patience is a virtue. Not when you have shinyitus to feed..........aaaaaaargh :18:

It's getting ever so slightly frustrating now, a couple of weeks ago I was told they'd be in UK vape shops next week, last week it was they'll be here this week and now it's starting to look like next week. Again :D

Patience is a virtue. Not when you have shinyitus to feed..........aaaaaaargh :18:
BKS have stock so should be with retail by next week.

Thanks! Ordered myself one in black.

Nice one, appreciate the heads up.
No probs, been trying to keep track as a few showed interest. Hope it measures up to expectation :D. Personally, apart from review stuff I haven't used anything else since I got it.

Mine is finally on it's way, got an e-mail this morning. can't wait to get it. got a few RTA's i haven't tried yet so trying one of them today.

No probs, been trying to keep track as a few showed interest. Hope it measures up to expectation :D. Personally, apart from review stuff I haven't used anything else since I got it.
Got mine this morning, fitted the clapton mesh straight away, it was a bit fiddly, especially pulling the cotton through, but so far so good. No priming puffs, just straight into full on flavour. Trouble is, they only supplied one of them so if you hear of any UK vendors selling it i'd appreciate a heads up.

Oh and for comparison, I fitted a 0.13ohm mesh to my Profile 1.5, same wattage, same juice but i'm squonking it and the depth of flavour isn't as rich (so far). I suspect it's due to the different mesh.

Back
Top Bottom