What's new

MTL nicotine strength

No such thing as too low mate, those are just recommendations for 'best' performance.... for the longest time when I first started vaping I would have to turn my vape down to 8w for the first couple of hours in the morning, then I'd go up to about 11w later in the day when I got used to it. Do what you need to do. :)
Ok thanks will try lowering the wattage

ive not got this kit but looking at this video there is an option of a 1.2ohm coil which might suit the higher nicotine better than the 0.8
1.2 - 10-14watts
0.8 - 15-18watts

i tried the 1.2 but kept getting burnt hits from it at 10w even after priming it properly

Go to 6 or 7 watts then, n go up slowly till u find a spot that works well

The best advice i can give u at this point is dont get frustrated, keep trying different things, possibly be willing to try a different tank with different coils, different juice, anything till u find something u really like.

We will NEVER get tired of answering your questions or helping u, so dont feel like u r being a bother.

No such thing as too low mate, those are just recommendations for 'best' performance.... for the longest time when I first started vaping I would have to turn my vape down to 8w for the first couple of hours in the morning, then I'd go up to about 11w later in the day when I got used to it. Do what you need to do. :)

see kisses to do that but these days i just take a wee short puff in the morning. and a big long one at night. it’s all about puff adjustment, rather than power adjustment, i feel. :P

Back
Top Bottom