What's new

Astro by Fastech

Excellent review, i have ordered from ft and also go an original winging its way to me any ideas of what i should put on the top of them ?

Stupid ipad ...

As i was saying depends on what you like using, i am well into my drippers atm but the kayfun lite looks cool to. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383859271.500513.jpg

Thanks for that, i have a KF what about SnP tank any ideas how that would look

If you get the SnP with the sleeves its 23mm so should fit nice and flush, hopefully someone will post a PIC as I wouldn't mind seeing how it looks :)

If you get the SnP with the sleeves its 23mm so should fit nice and flush, hopefully someone will post a PIC as I wouldn't mind seeing how it looks :)

Whit do you have the Astro ? what you using on it

No I don't but I'm thinking about getting one, a UK vendors got them for £32 so I might skip fasttech this time and pay the extra

I ordered mine from FT on the 18 Oct, now its saying 15 day delay on there site, i would pay the UK vendor at least you no it will be in your hand in a couple of days
Was going to buy the SnP, I was thinking 22m because i could use it on the Nemesis but it seen there not quite the same size ? confused.com

I ordered mine from FT on the 18 Oct, now its saying 15 day delay on there site, i would pay the UK vendor at least you no it will be in your hand in a couple of days
Was going to buy the SnP, I was thinking 22m because i could use it on the Nemesis but it seen there not quite the same size ? confused.com

Think you can by the 23mm SnP and just take the sleeves off to make it 22mm but I could be wrong, worth checking out :)

Think you can by the 23mm SnP and just take the sleeves off to make it 22mm but I could be wrong, worth checking out :)

I'm not sure what you mean with the sleeves ? looking at pics there's just top/bottom caps glass/polly tank and a steel sleeve witch is extra

Back
Top Bottom