What's new

Help again :).... pretty please!

I’m trying to work out what liquid to go for as I’ve been on 10mg salt nics and now this one I seem to be able to have “normal” liquids again.

you can use 'normal' liquids and nic salts in any set up, there's no difference between them in that sense.

you can use 'normal' liquids and nic salts in any set up, there's no difference between them in that sense.

ooo that wasn’t something I knew. I had been out of the ‘vaping game’ for years. When I got the pod I was told about nic salts and I just assumed that’s what I had to use with my pod. Assumption mother of all fuck ups

ooo that wasn’t something I knew. I had been out of the ‘vaping game’ for years. When I got the pod I was told about nic salts and I just assumed that’s what I had to use with my pod. Assumption mother of all fuck ups

I used 'normal' 12mg in my artery pal 2... I use 12mg 'normal' in everything.

a lot of people do use salt nic in pods, but there's no 'have to' about it. :)

I used 'normal' 12mg in my artery pal 2... I use 12mg 'normal' in everything.

a lot of people do use salt nic in pods, but there's no 'have to' about it. :)

I’m gonna have enough fun trying to find liquids I like again. I’m so fussy with liquids! I get sick of them so quick. If I can have normal liquids and just check the pg/vg and see what fun flavours I can have now.

ooo that’s good to know! I love my partners nautilus tank but his mouthpiece is weird, I’m not used to it after my little pod so I know I need to get used to it again, this is part of why I wanted to change mine up. eventually I’ll either quit it all or go to nautilus and battery mod.

If you like Nautilus coils, the Nautilus Prime kit has just come out. 2000 MAH battery, lightweight, adjustable airflow, adjustable watts.

upload_2020-9-12_19-15-22.jpeg

If you like Nautilus coils, the Nautilus Prime kit has just come out. 2000 MAH battery, lightweight, adjustable airflow, adjustable watts.

View attachment 228199

that looks pretty too, although it doesn’t come in pink, but I do like red.
My partner has the same coils n is crap at remembering to order them so that could work in there favour.
Now I’m torn, they both have the same sort of battery, obv coz England we have 2ml capacity... can adjust the airflow which I love! I can see the tank unlike with my pod.... oooo choices!!
Does anyone know if they are magnetic cases I have to mess with, the magnets are fucked on my artery they went very quickly! Admittedly the last one buggered coz I dropped it in the car thankfully.

Back
Top Bottom