What's new

Covid19 and the great reset

I dont try to ban or shut them down - that would be disastrous - but I’m happy to war against what I view as dangerous disinformation from the outsise

you specifically said you want to stamp it out

So does this mean we finally get to find out if the Royal Family are lizard people, if Elvis is still alive and kicking and who really killed JFK....

it will be the great awakening and will be transmitted on saturday night telly. they will all be there, the queen, phillip, the fake paul mccartney etc.

you specifically said you want to stamp it out
I’m specifically talking about not shutting down the people I love directly who are suffering from falling prey to Icke and his ilks conspiracy theoryism. They wouldn’t take it well.

Im happy to war against conspiracy disinformation at large - and to try to help show it up for the goats jizz it is, in the hope people will see it for the danger it is and just fucking stop with it.

on a more serious note, the major consequences of the pandemic aren’t bringing anything good for the majority of us. schwab and his mob of global elites are motivated only to tighten the thumb screws on humanity. to think otherwise in the face of the evidence seems to me to be naive.

I’m specifically talking about not shutting down the people I love directly who are suffering from falling prey to Icke and his ilks conspiracy theoryism. They wouldn’t take it well.

Im happy to war against conspiracy disinformation at large - and to try to help show it up for the goats jizz it is, in the hope people will see it for the danger it is and just fucking stop with it.

A little abrupt, but understand your concerns for people close to you
but yeah the point is keep the discussion open & put forward your points
to counter the crazy stuff - rather than shut it down & end up fuelling the conspiracy instead

I dont try to ban or shut them down - that would be disastrous - but I’m happy to war against what I view as dangerous disinformation from the outsise
I don't for one moment think you would do that.
Ironically I'd agree the information i've posted from the british government website and the world economic forum is dangerous disinformation lol. I didn't make it up, it is what they are talking about doing.
I'm also sorry to hear this is affecting people close to you in a negative light, same here. This forum is unique in that its not filled with people in echo chambers who already all agree with each other like most social media and anyone who says something different is cast out immediately so you're going to get a lot of diverse opinions and disagreements which challenges people to think about the bigger picture and whether they might have got certain things wrong. I've been reading on this forum for a long time you know even if i haven't posted much.

A little abrupt, but understand your concerns for people close to you
but yeah the point is keep the discussion open & put forward your points
to counter the crazy stuff - rather than shut it down & end up fuelling the conspiracy instead

It’s currently a genuine massive issue for myself and my family.

So forgive my abruptness.
I’m not actually shutting anything down - I’m attempting to counter it.

im open to most things as a rule - batshit conspiracy I apparently have no truck with - it’s like flat Earthers - I’ve no time or patience for that drivel either - and they often tend to be in the same camps.

Last edited:
Ironically I'd agree the information i've posted from the british government website and the world economic forum is dangerous disinformation lol. I didn't make it up, it is what they are talking about doing.
I'm also sorry to hear this is affecting people close to you in a negative light, same here. This forum is unique in that its not filled with people in echo chambers who already all agree with each other like most social media and anyone who says something different is cast out immediately so you're going to get a lot of diverse opinions and disagreements which challenges people to think about the bigger picture and whether they might have got certain things wrong. I've been reading on this forum for a long time you know even if i haven't posted much.
I’m going to assume you have never seen me and Zou going at it then?

it’s a reasonably frequent occurrence - keeps the heart pumping

Serious question...

Did you ever read the thread on Brexit ???
m8 - it was more like 95% Twitter/LBC echo chamber

actually I lied, 98.5%

Serious question...

Did you ever read the thread on Brexit ???
m8 - it was more like 95% Twitter/LBC echo chamber

actually I lied, 98.5%
No I don't vote so I tend to stay away from those kind of threads and things weren't that great for me around that time so i wouldn't have been on forums much at all.
It's better to say what you believe to be the truth whether it's popular or not and if you're not banned or censored for it then you know you're in a good place.

Back
Top Bottom