What's new

Nuts

FA nut mix is the one i usually stick in a baccy blend. it is also quite good if you add just a drop or two of either the pistachio or hazelnut with it.

Cheers man.... I have the FA hazelnut ry baccy and pistachio use it in different stuff....... suppose Im looking for a mixed nut bag... can't find rainbow vapes nut intense, maybe discontinued @StrawberryRipple

Last edited:
@Rickster do you like sesame? the INW sesame is pretty good. the taste is like they sesame snap things, higher percentage it’s a bit sweet but very low it is a more toasted sesame flavour i get from it. another good one for certain baccy mixes.

I do actually..mmm

that’s interesting, to me it tastes like a very generic nutty flavour. i don’t get any specific nut coming through. i am guessing we prob use it at different percentages though. i always have it low in the mix.

well there low and Zou low.

I don't use it over 1% .... say 0.5, 0.75, which is low in a strong tobacco mix. .... yeah, to me it's 50% Walnut, 25% Almond, 25% Hazelnut ... or something like that.

I'm not into your homeopathy mixing thing, I can't even taste a couple of drops. :D

I concur that Inawera Sesame is nice, it's a very specific taste though and would defo turn it into a 'sesame tobacco' for me... maybe not with Zou's 2 drop approach though. ;)

INW little space drop ?!?

You and your crazy flavours. :D

i couldn’t resist getting it when i saw it. i have no idea what it’s meant to be, but it’s a bit like nut without tasting like any specific nuts :D

just had a look on their site and it says “strong tobacco taste with roasted nuts” but i didn’t get any tobacco. i’ll need to dig it out and make a wee tester now.

Cheers man.... I have the FA hazelnut ry baccy and pistachio use it in different stuff....... suppose Im looking for a nixed nut bag... can't find rainbow vapes nut intense, maybe discontinued

i think the fa nut mix will be your best bet. it is like the nut flavour that’s in their ry nutzilla.

I do actually..mmm

i think they might have 2 different ones. they are bastards for doing that, several similar flavours all with similar names.

i think they might have 2 different ones. they are bastards for doing that, several similar flavours all with similar names.

I have the re-bottled from Vapable, so I have whichever that is. They just call it 'sesame' but it's that sesame snap thing to a tee.

well there low and Zou low.

I don't use it over 1% .... say 0.5, 0.75, which is low in a strong tobacco mix. .... yeah, to me it's 50% Walnut, 25% Almond, 25% Hazelnut ... or something like that.

I'm not into your homeopathy mixing thing, I can't even taste a couple of drops. :D

0.5 or less for me but it depends on how much of what other flavours are in there.

I concur that Inawera Sesame is nice, it's a very specific taste though and would defo turn it into a 'sesame tobacco' for me... maybe not with Zou's 2 drop approach though. ;)

aye it’s strange, you can actually puff it quite strong and it tastes good but even very low it’s always there, quite prominent.

I have the re-bottled from Vapable, so I have whichever that is. They just call it 'sesame' but it's that sesame snap thing to a tee.

aye, see mine is from chef’s rebottled and labelled “sesame sweets” but i couldn’t find an INW one with that name on the INW site.

it also appealed to me that the little space drop has the initials LSD. never tried a few drops under the tongue, maybe should give it a go. :D

it also appealed to me that the little space drop has the initials LSD. never tried a few drops under the tongue, maybe should give it a go. :D

I did wonder what that was all about. Inawera have some crazy names, half the time you wouldn't have any idea what they were supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom