What's new

Worst vaping products of all time?

I've only ever had the one tank that was like that, glass broke, went into the bin in less than 5 minutes

I am sure that that you make a valid generalisation.

Just sitting here vaping on my Heron I could not let you off tarring all tanks held together with o-rings, with that particular brush.
The Heron has no glass to break, and it does not come apart unless you deliberately pull it and if the base screwed in then filling would be more faff than the ease the o-rings allow.

GeekVape Griffin RTA. Great in design, but utter bollocks in use. there was a very fine line between too little-and too much cotton when wicking these. You'd either get burnt hits, or it would shit itself all over your mod and give you a mouthful of hot juice if you used it.

GeekVape Griffin RTA. Great in design, but utter bollocks in use. there was a very fine line between too little-and too much cotton when wicking these. You'd either get burnt hits, or it would shit itself all over your mod and give you a mouthful of hot juice if you used it.

The OBS Crius Plus is quite similar, in design as well, I've still got a couple, vintage tanks, circa 2016.

Squid-Industries-Logo.jpg

Bought a lot of useless shit over the years. But my last shit buy was the uwell Valyrian. Fucking crap. Shit coils, shit flavour, shit everything. I hated it that much I gave it away on the forum.

For me it was the wismec predator I loved the shape & the side fire bar but these things had one issue intermittent firing [emoji22]
IMG_20210205_124900_519.jpeg

I know it's going to be an unpopular opinion, but the Aspire cleito pro tank was a complete pos imo. For a DTL tank with mesh coils the damn thing would never wick properly and would only seem to feed juice with the lid unscrewed to the point where it may as well not be there.

I love cthulhumod. Think they're top notch but that original mtl rda, wtf.
It defied all general vape logic and was never anywhere near mtl.
In their defence they admitted they'd lost the plot but man that was bad.

The sandman mech and dripper. Designed by some weird nordic dude with a fetish for airflow patterns.
Spent a day helping a mate coil it with ever increasingly larger coils (far bigger than the mech could power) yet it remained an utter flavourless drain pipe of a dripper.
JUSt awful and the mech was peeling its finish on day one.
proudly made in England by atom vapes (who actually only had a UK P.O. Box as they where very much based in shenzen) .
Dreadful as was the you tube video's trying to defend it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom