What's new

synthetic nicotine?

OzoreXS

Achiever
Any good?
Any substantial advantage/disadvantage?
is it worthy?
What are your thoughts on this?

All I know is way more expensive than regular freebase or salts options. Why?

i think it’s more expensive because it’s synthesised in a high tech laboratory rather than extracted from a cheap and abundant plant.

i’m not sure about advantages or disadvantages, i’m afraid.

Interesting news indeed. Wonder how it’ll vape too - whether it’ll be like freebase or salts or something different.

yeah, it's more expensive to produce .. at the moment anyway.

I seem to remember 5 pawns? (or maybe someone similar, a biggish US brand) have a range that uses it.

In theory it shouldn't really be any different to regular freebase.

"Without getting too scientific, synthetic nicotine has the same molecular formula as traditional tobacco nicotine. Moreover, both types of nicotine share the same advantages. When it comes to the chemical composition of the substance, there is no difference between synthetic nicotine and nicotine derived from a plant. Essentially the both are very similar even in terms of the nicotine satisfaction level of the end-user. The only difference between them is the process during which these are manufactured and raw materials used for this process. By definition, synthetic nicotine is manufactured with the use of such chemical substances like, among others: ethanol, niacin, sulphuric acid. Some of the advantages that synthetic nicotine has over tobacco nicotine are the result of the low quality pure nicotine that is available on the market."

So, if you have highest quality pharmaceutical grade 99.9% pure nicotine, it shouldn't really be any different.

Interesting news indeed. Wonder how it’ll vape too - whether it’ll be like freebase or salts or something different.

It should vape like freebase, because it won't have the Benzoate, Salicylate or Malate to alter the pH, It should be 100% pure nicotine.

The main advantage is that you don't need to grow tobacco to make it, which could be a big deal in the future.

this is what you can read at certain site:

****** is proud to offer a nicotine which is completely free of any tobacco. ******* Nicotine is the world's first non-tobacco nicotine.****** Nicotine is not derived from tobacco leaf, stem, reconstituted sheet, expanded or post-production waste dust. ***** is made using a patented manufacturing process that begins with a natural starter material and progressively builds around the molecules of that material to create pure synthetic nicotine. Most e-cigarette and e-liquid brands on the market today use tobacco-derived nicotine. What sets ******* apart from the rest is that it is free of many of the residual impurities that tobacco-derived nicotine contains.

Most importantly, ****** allows manufacturers to make a truly tobacco-free vaping product. ****** is virtually tasteless and odorless, dramatically improving e-juice flavors, while importantly providing the same satisfaction smokers are seeking from their nicotine. With ******, there is no need to mask the off-flavor and aroma of tobacco-based nicotine. ********** offers tobacco-free unflavored nicotine base solutions in a variety of concentrations, but our 100mg tobacco free base is perhaps our most popular by far.

Benefits of ******* Nicotine

• Exceeds USP and EP Grade requirements.
  • No Tobacco derived constituent or agricultural by-product in ****** Nicotine.
  • Dramatically reduced odor profile.
  • Tasteless, providing increased flavor profiles in e-juice.
  • The leading brand of synthetic nicotine in the world.
  • All ingredients purchased from accredited suppliers.

120ml @ 100mg are being sold at around $40.
I need to learn more about it before trying; nobody talks about throat hit with this, and thats the most important characteristic of nicotine for me, along with tasteless.
Lets see if I can find some trusty feedback...

At the end of the day, nic is just a chemical compound, so it should be exactly the same whether it's synthetic or extracted.

Back
Top Bottom