What's new

Looking to upgrade my e-cig

In that case anything I was going to suggest goes out the window as I only do DTL/RDL. I'll leave you in the gentle, loving hands of our MTL experts ;)
yeah, good idea, im bowin out too
Dont worry OP, most ppl on here r mtl, n plenty wil chime in as soon as they see someone asking for suggestions

100 quid is plenty if you want a mod and tank freemax maxus 50W is great fireluke 22 that comes with it one of the best MTL stock coil tanks 1.5ohm coils, vaporesso gtx 1 kit is great or theres rebuildables if you're into that plenty if options and plenty of people here to help

Hey, that looks good I'll do some research into it but it looks really nice.

Check out the innokin zlide kit (tight mtl) or that freemax 50 (internal battery) with the fireluke22 tank freemax coils sam mentioned.

I recommend the vaporesso gtx coils, but im sorry, after using the gtx tanks, i can no longer recommend them, such as found on the gtx one. The gtx pods r great, tanks need to be redone

(I literally just bought a swag px80 to not have to use the gtx tank anymore)

As above innokin Zlide another good option for tight MTL it's what got me to quit so will always like it but for me fireluke 22 tank 1.5ohm Is best MTL tank and kit I've used

If you had any mod already with a 510 connector uk vape clearance got fireluke tank for 13 quid and 1.5ohm pack 5 coils for 5.50

Is there a big difference between 1.0ohm vs 1.5ohm for mtl? I see you all suggested the 1.5

Is there a big difference between 1.0ohm vs 1.5ohm for mtl? I see you all suggested the 1.5
If I remember rightly when I reviewed it it cam with the lower ohm coils in the kit so just make sure you grab some 1.5 coils or 1ohm I preferred the draw and flavour on the 1.5ohm coil I also had slight whistling on the 1 ohm mate

Back
Top Bottom