What's new

Hi.. from the UK..

rickfury

Postman
Hi..not so much a newbie,but a lurker I guess I am..
From Dorset down south and have been vapin' for over 7-8 years and I would class myself as a hobbiest!.Done most variations of vapin' from rdas to tanks , squonking for few more . At present I'm trying to teach myself how to mtl,as my head keeps saying,"take it all the way back to the lungs boy..".or maybe I might need to up the nic' to get a better throat hit ?
Anyways that's me .

Antony (Ant.c):14:

Welcome back Ant. I'm the opposite in that I can't get my head around DL.

Welcome back Ant. I'm the opposite in that I can't get my head around DL.
I've been trying lowering my ohms and trying to find/keep the flavour on point,but I know it's going to happen .
For me DTL,Is second nature now . For mtl, I've even tried to picture the driptip as a ciggy with minimal effect lol .

Well hello there and a jolly spiffing welcome to the forum wot wot! I'm mainly MTL but do switch over and do some DTL and can switch quite easily!

I've been trying lowering my ohms and trying to find/keep the flavour on point,but I know it's going to happen .
For me DTL,Is second nature now . For mtl, I've even tried to picture the driptip as a ciggy with minimal effect lol .

You should be able to get great flavour with a restricted DL at low watts with the right set up.

potv-ani-gif.210337

Hi

Welcome to the forum!

Yeah i would reduce slowly, go rdl with maybe a 0.6 coil that way u can do both. A smaller drip tip helps i think. Reduce af so you have to pull harder

Back
Top Bottom