What's new

The New Abyss AIO from Suicide mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when you getting yours @Simon G :)

lol, never mate.

... and I wouldn't ever take the side of some Chinese vape company over a forum member either.

There's been some pretty disgraceful comments in this thread. I'm not surprised you ended up sick of the whole affair.

like they say .... don't believe the hype.

lol, never mate.

... and I wouldn't ever take the side of some Chinese vape company over a forum member either.

There's been some pretty disgraceful comments in this thread. I'm not surprised you ended up sick of the whole affair.

like they say .... don't believe the hype.
It's the first time in potv I've been speechless on a product thread.
Should have kept away this month, lol.
I'd used some dovpo stuff in the review section back when they where a little out of step with Vaping fashions and although it may not have been the prettiest kit it was well enough built but I've just had a mare with the college dna mod sending not one faulty mod back but two and calling it a day (hence the new little clone sbs mod I bought from nature vape)
Seems to be causing a few problems on other forums too.

It's the first time in potv I've been speechless on a product thread.
Should have kept away this month, lol.
I'd used some dovpo stuff in the review section back when they where a little out of step with Vaping fashions and although it may not have been the prettiest kit it was well enough built but I've just had a mare with the college dna mod sending not one faulty mod back but two and calling it a day (hence the new little clone sbs mod I bought from nature vape)
Seems to be causing a few problems on other forums too.

What were the problems with the College? Just curious as I've recently bought one.

What were the problems with the College? Just curious as I've recently bought one.
First one Doa. Second one had the 510 stuck in the base. You'd need a half inch 510 on your tank to make contact, lol.
as I say. Always found them to be decent prior but two failures and I loose faith.
probably ramping up production too fast. Quality checks always suffer.

And this is my last post on the matter :12:
It seems to me that despite several of us suggesting that you forget about Suicide Mods and make contact with Andy, you are hell bent on making your life more difficult and frustrating than it needed to be. I have first hand experience of dealing with Dovpo, Suicide Mods and Andy, from this experience I still firmly believe that to reach a satisfactory conclusion, you really should be talking to Andy, OR Dovpo Hannah. Both have been nothing but efficiency and kindness itself and my problems were resolved in a matter of 24hrs. Suicide Mods requested that I jumped through similar hoops to yourself and then, once they received the requested videos, took in excess of a week to respond with yet another request. During that time I had spoken to Andy and by the time they (Suicide Mods) responded, I had 2 Brand New Abyss!!

Up to you entirely what you do next, but we have "tried" to help. :hmm:

At the same time the majority of the people who buy the Abyss won't be on this forum and will contact Suicide Mods for assistance. So it's very informative to see just how absolutely crap the average persons customer service experience is.

First one Doa. Second one had the 510 stuck in the base. You'd need a half inch 510 on your tank to make contact, lol.
as I say. Always found them to be decent prior but two failures and I loose faith.
probably ramping up production too fast. Quality checks always suffer.

Thanks, mine seems fine - once I went into eScribe and changed all the TC profiles to wattage. No more antiquated menu.

Thanks, mine seems fine - once I went into eScribe and changed all the TC profiles to wattage. No more antiquated menu.
I don't mind the old menu tbh.
If it's good out of the box I'm sure it will be sound as the board is tried and tested (my favourite DNA board) and not much else to go wrong.
One of those thing's. Glad you're is sound as I really liked it. The little sq was excellent too but they should have used a 21700 with that board. Maybe a v2 will follow.

I don't mind the old menu tbh.
If it's good out of the box I'm sure it will be sound as the board is tried and tested (my favourite DNA board) and not much else to go wrong.
One of those thing's. Glad you're is sound as I really liked it. The little sq was excellent too but they should have used a 21700 with that board. Maybe a v2 will follow.

The menu is OK but I tend to rotate mods and sometimes they can sit on the shelf for 3 or 4 months - by the time I pick it up again I'm clueless about how to use the menu - if it isn't 3 clicks I'm screwed.

I accidentally pocket adjusted my old Vaporesso Tarot Mini a while ago and it went into bypass, spent ages trying every combination of button presses but couldn't suss it. Had to come home and watch an old Youtube vid - its a long press of the tiny menu button to get the menu, but it was the only mod with a separate menu button that I owned at the time, and as I'd been using it in Wattage mode only - I'd forgotten. What joy.

Last edited:
The menu is OK but I tend to rotate mods and sometimes they can sit on the shelf for 3 or 4 months - by the time I pick it up again I'm clueless about how to use the menu - if it isn't 3 clicks I'm screwed.

I accidentally pocket adjusted my old Vaporesso Tarot Mini a while ago and it went into bypass, spent ages trying every combination of button presses but couldn't suss it. Had to come home and watch an old Youtube vid - its a long press of the tiny menu button to get the menu, but it was the only mod I had with a separate menu button I owned at the time, and as I'd been using it in Wattage mode only - I'd forgotten. What joy.
Yep, lol. Been there.
I've tested and reviewed so many mods unless it's a DNA 60 I've no clue. If i disturb any other of my mods from wattage I jab at the buttons until it goes back.
I still have zero idea what to do with my dicodes one.
I had to use the manual and a 5759484 to run through the features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom