What's new

What did you order today?

Ordered OBS Oner 80W Pod System Kit 5ml from HealthCabin

obs.png

$9.99 + $5.80 Shipping = Came to about £12. That 5ml tank is top fill and compatible with my Drag X & PnP coils.

Last edited:
Brews Bros order of .
1 x 250ml Brew Shot of their new one Lagoon ( sweet pear ).
1 x 250ml Brew Shot of Thrashed ( apple pie and cinnamon.

Took advantage of Lee's offer and got adventurous

Prime Fruits - Electric Lemonade 50ml Shortfill × 1
Lemonade Project - Blackcurrant Lemonade 50ml Shortfill × 1
Blood Of The Owl Limited Edition 50ml Shortfill By Prime Vapes × 1
Prime Fruits - Triple Berry 50ml Shortfill × 1
Occult Owl - Breezy Berry 50ml Shortfill × 1
Prime Fruits - Secluded Sorbet 50ml Shortfill × 1
Signature Collection - Superberry Supreme 50ml Shortfill × 1

Ordered OBS Oner 80W Pod System Kit 5ml from HealthCabin

View attachment 255518

$9.99 + $5.80 Shipping = Came to about £12. That 5ml tank is top fill and compatible with my Drag X & PnP coils.

I hope you get it. Healthcabin are not taking the VAT for UK and so your goodies may get destroyed for the sake of what £3. They state on their website they are not responsible but the new law means they are responsible, i feel that lots of folks are going to be out of pocket

Joined in for the celebration of Lee's 6th Anniversary as Prime Vapes and placed a wee Shortfills order... :14:
  • Cookie Dough Ice Cream 50ml Shortfill
  • Pink Burst Shortfill 50ml
  • Rhubarb and Custard Shortfill 50ml
  • Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream 50ml Shortfill
  • Toffee Nut Ice Cream 50ml Shortfill
  • Two Scoop Shortfill 50ml
...and added a bottle of Apple Crumble & Custard 100ml Shortfill By Berts Custard as I've been wanting to try it for a while now :)

I hope you get it. Healthcabin are not taking the VAT for UK and so your goodies may get destroyed for the sake of what £3. They state on their website they are not responsible but the new law means they are responsible, i feel that lots of folks are going to be out of pocket

So is there even a point of ordering ANYTHING from China these days? Might as well close all the accounts and delete the links....

So is there even a point of ordering ANYTHING from China these days? Might as well close all the accounts and delete the links....

Most Chinese sites now charge you vat so you don't get hit when it arrives in the uk so no chance of it getting destroyed or extra charges like royal mail will do if it gets through customs

It has now come down to the fact that UK and the EU are making sure everyone pays VAT on everything. This does make buying from China somewhat pointless now. The 20% vat makes buying from China about the same as UK vendors prices,
The Chinese vendors do pay towards the forums running cost so we don't have to pay a subscription fee.
I feel that the admin team have already done us a good vapers turn by banning the promotion of disposables.

LOL. @crustyfolker you misunderstood me, I wasn't refering to the links and accounts on this forum, I was refering to my own....My fault, should have expressed it better...
I hope my delivery doesn't get destroyed but that the Royal Mail or whoever will get in touch with me and ask me to pay VAT. We'll just have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom