What's new

Nicotine is not addictive?

Richard Hawkins

Initiate
Hi all, just watched a vid on Rumble. On it was Dr Ardis, who stated that nicotine is NOT addictive, it's the other stuff in the stinkies that makes them addictive. Here's the link to his vid on Rumble.

After 4 hours in a hospital waiting room without a vape my mood will tell you different!

That the same Dr Ardis that is "Exposing The Truth Behind Covid-19 Protocols"?

The first problem is Rumble. The second problem is listening to quacks on online videos. The third problem is that this is obviously nonsense, as known by anyone who's ever smoked and then vaped.

My question is why does it matter so much to some people to try to prove nicotine is as innocent as candy floss and get so defensive over it?

Sorry, cant be bothered to listen to what he has to say, but it is pretty well established that nicotine is addictive. However, it is also well known that cigarettes are designed to be more addictive than they would be from nicotine alone, via the use of additives.

Last edited:
Think its pretty well established now, nicotine is habit forming, in the same way caffeine is.

just watched the video. from my experience i don't feel anything from vaping 12mg nic all day even 1st thing in the morn unlike the 1st cig in the morn which was like smoking a joint.
i actually love the flavours of my vapes and do miss it if it's not there it fill a moment of boredom with something to do or help in nervous situations. i think we're creatures of habit and if you do something enough you will get stressed it if it's not there just look at how people are if the internet goes down, stressed like an addiction.
i'm fuming if i go out and forget my vape but i don't find myself craving it just missing it.
i wouldn't be surprised if nicotine was beneficial after all the bullshit they fed us during covid, not smoking ovs but nic.

i had to google rumble. wikipedia says “the video platform is popular among American right and far-right users.[7][8][9]Rumble has been described as "alt-tech".”

i then searched dr ardis, and google told me that he thinks covid 19 was caused by snake venom in the drinking water.

ffs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom