What's new

the end of dodgy chinese fakes? hope so!!

Read the small print in black text at the bottom of the first post :D
having said that, most people do know my views. But the original post was intended as a joke mate, just a wind up for people like Mawsley - who for the record, I have a lot of love for:D

Haha I can't believe this thread has got
so many replies. some taking it quite seriously. This thread was actually started as a joke and bit if a giggle. I would love if this did happen, because you'd then have your high end users/buyers and your ego and evod users. With no pretenders.
however the reality is this will never happen, the whole counterfeit laws as far as I'm aware are for designer clothes and electrical good such as TVs, games consoles, phones, iPods etc.

the customs guys probably don't know the different between an ego battery and a mechanical mod so the fakes will creep under the fence undetected.

If they paid me enough though I would love that job!!!

Pretender? lol

I'm not pretending to vape. I do it on a daily basis and have done for the last two years. I don't want to be a high end user, I am quite happy using whatever works, be it an ego, a clone, or a provari :) I especially dont want to be a high end user if it affords me the "right" to sneer at people who use cheaper (just as good) alternatives.

You have the folks who like the expensive shit and the folks who like the cheap shit. And really, WHO should give a shit? Not a single one of us. They are both doing the exact same thing. Just because my Scenic isn't an EVO like I WANT IT TO BE, it still gets me from point a to point b just as much as an EVO would. I would love it to be an Evo, but its not and it still serves its purpose the same ;)

Boy you best hope the 22nd comes and goes quickly :D cause you're gonna get a serious good ole American tongue lashing from me :D and I do them well especially in person :P

Someone who has a nemesis clone is a pretender. They are pretending they have a nemesis. Clone users even use the name of the original without adding clone, fake, or copy at the end, or ch at the beginning like they have the real thing. A certain user listed a shit load of stuff in his sig that made him look like he had a beast of a collection of high end shit. When actually he had a load of clones.
there are cheap devices out there that are not clones, they just may not look as nice. But apparently people don't buy clones because they look nice?

And i I look forward to the tongue lashing, I'll make sure I don't wear a belt or button flies :P

Pretty serious now for a joke thread. Fuck it, i wouldn't know an original if i was vaping it right now & i don't give a shite either. It's a freaking metal tube full of battery & it's making steam from liquid on cotton wool ! Someone pass me the manual ! Where's Robert Stevenson now cause he'd love this.

smileyCat_popcorn.jpg

Someone who has a nemesis clone is a pretender. They are pretending they have a nemesis. Clone users even use the name of the original without adding clone, fake, or copy at the end, or ch at the beginning like they have the real thing. A certain user listed a shit load of stuff in his sig that made him look like he had a beast of a collection of high end shit. When actually he had a load of clones.
there are cheap devices out there that are not clones, they just may not look as nice. But apparently people don't buy clones because they look nice?

And i I look forward to the tongue lashing, I'll make sure I don't wear a belt or button flies :P

LOL, if your talking about me it still lists them but has always said Clones at the end of it

I'm guilty of that but I don't really care what these metal tubes are called fake clone or whatever. Kudos to you for buying originals but I not that bothered. I just want a good vape and am not interested in extending my old boy to other people who are real Vapers. I'm happy to pretend whatever that means. I'm not smoking and my vape is as nice as yours! ;-)

Sent from somewhere in cloudy Kent

Really Elsabubs, what is the issue with someone who has a Nemesis clone, why are they a pretender??

I have had an original Nemesis, and a clone, which one do you think I preferred?? Which one was best 'bang for buck'?? Which one do I miss??

Am I anti clone?? Am I anti original?? No to both of these, but I am as hell anti-elitist, and stating someone is a 'pretender' is bordering on elitist if I am honest.

Live and let live.

With your friends, do you like them for who they are, or what they own? Its the same with vapers, I like them or dislike them for the type of person they are, not what they have in their right hand.

We are all the same, we bleed when we are cut, cry when we are sad and laugh when we are happy, and that is what we have to remember.

At the end of the day ElsaBubs you have your stance/beliefs on clones and I have mine but I dont pretend they are the real deal, anyone who have seen them always gets told they are clones of an original even as far as saying original £120 clone £12, I'm happy with them and thats all that matters to me, I pays my money and takes my chances on how long it last's

Back
Top Bottom