What's new

Side effects of vaping...

Awesome explanation...

Your completely right everyone is different the same as everyone smokes cancer sticks differently but well done for sticking to it an converting your folks, wish I could say the same about mine but its like cracking a Brazil nut with a cocktail stick..

I got mouth ulcers after the first 2 weeks of vaping which was very sore but with some Chlorhexidine Concatenate antiseptic mouthwash from the chemist and some bonjela this eased the pain and within 2-3 weeks the ulcers went away.

Could be the vaping .. but I also got mouth ulcers when I packed in smoking .. could be that as well :)

I have vaped massive amounts of PG, PEG, VG and various combinations right from the start. I started with 36mg for the first 3-4 months, then 24mg for six months. Currently switch between 12 and 18mg subject to the flavour I'm using. I've never had any side effects other than occasional nicotine sickness (stomach pain) from overdoing it. And if that happens I just half my intake for a day or so. Oh, and I did get some leg cramps in the first few months which I gather is to do with PG causing high levels of lactic acid because it interferes with the breakdown of same (but don't take my word for it-look it up if you want facts), but these ceased after a couple of months.

As for effects of quitting, I had a nasty cough for a few weeks, that's it. I drank plenty of orange juice for a boost in vitamin C and antioxidants. OJ is widely recommended when stopping smoking.

Fortunately for me the side affects have just been the ulcers which are now cleared up. A friend of mine told me to eat yoghurt as this helps in the healing process of ulcers. Whether its true or not I took her advice as I like yoghurt so I now try and have 2 yoghurt's a day .

I had a cracking headache last night, but i was Vaping all day

Carl

Other than the odd headache, but not as far as OD'ing on nicotine after many late night fags I used to have I have realised I now look like a drug workshop.
Other than that, all seems ok.

I've been getting headaches lately and have narrowed down to certain liquid so going stop using the liquid and see how I get on

To start with everything was great - I had a sinus infection when i changed to vaping so couldn't taste or smell anything anyway! When that cleared up I was getting lovely flavour from vapes and thought I'd found my 'all dayer', but the last week or so my taste buds have gone haywire again - the vape I loved I only kinda like now :S and I can't seem to find one to stick to - really doing my head in!!! I keep chopping and changing but would like to have a main vape and a couple of others for change every now and again. Mind you, I have been put on new inhalers just before crimbo, so maybe that is messing with my taste buds? I don't know, but like I said it's frustrating! Can't seem to get anything to hit the spot, so to speak!!!

Since making my last post in here my ulcers returned and have went away again. My taste buds are still changing and I'm now down to 1 sugar in my tea, I was on 2/12 before lol. With regards to Juice, I feel your pain woowoo. I am chopping and changing daily but luckily I have a selection of juices to choose from now. I am finding that I am now likling juices that I didn't like before hand lol

Back
Top Bottom